How are you feeling?

Foxface

Well, I'll be finally moving out to my new place on Monday, so feeling pretty anxious atm.

Lucky you! I can't wait to move out.

I'm feeling pretty good. I exercised this morning and had a healthy breakfast and lunch. My mom ordered us new phones and I transferred the number and activated mine all by myself! My ex and I appear to be on good terms (based on our interaction today when I picked my son up). Other than some cleaning around the house I need to do over the next couple of hours before my parents come over, I'm having a decent day. :)

That's good. I'm glad. :)

Foxface

I'm feeling hot right now. I can barely feel the cool air from the fan. I have the window open. I want to go swimming to cool off, but the pool is occupied at the moment.

Family is swimming, and my sister's boyfriend.

Phoenixx

Yeah, but there was no barbecue or jumping castle. All that was over when we arrived. It was alright, though, because there was a whole lot of leftover food so I gorged. :D
^ What? The next time you're invited to an event like that, you better get there early! ::p:

vse2008

I'm feeling good for a change. I've had the house to myself for the past few hours so I'm listening to music I like and working on building a space station model of my own design.

1BlackSheep

After having to go out in this unbearable heat and humidity to work 8.5 hours nearly every day this week; getting a small acne breakout; and to top it off, being rejected by a date, I'm glad the weekend is here. I'm gonna use the time to pamper myself, tidy my pad up, and re-read More, Now, Again by Elizabeth Wurtzel. Oh, and I'll be looking forward to the nice, big paycheck next week.

See, I'm not such a cynical pessimist, after all...
I admire your positive attitude despite all that you are facing right now! :)

JuiceB

I was suppose to go to work today. I hate working on Saturdays. Plus feeling a little depressed lately.