How are you feeling?

lilmutegirl

I'm tired. Got about 3 hours of sleep. Went out for a walk with my son for about 1 1/2 hours. I'm probably going to eat some strawberries and take a nap. :D
My ex-mother-in-law tried to convince me to go to the baby shower for her other son and daughter-in-law but she (ex-mom-in-law) has been irritating me, so my son and I may go to dinner with the expectant parents instead. Plus, my ex and his gf will be there, so it may be awkward...

Duzmiu

in a very good mood today, went to see an old family friend and her kids who i havent seen in about 4 years, was great fun and even watched them do there ju jit su. pretty tired after they dragged me around doing sports for an hour after.
considering i dont like being social that much it went rather well, was nervous at first but i was alot more comfortable then i thought, think il go back down there some time in the week, havent felt this good in along time :)

1BlackSheep

Pissed because my Giants are getting their butts kicked by the Pirates 10 to 2! :mad:

It's a good thing the players are pretty!

Last edited:

Foxface

Hot and restless. I wish I could move, so I could be outside and go swimming without being around people or bothing people.

I'm a Naturist and hate clothes, I can't swim in my pool, becuase there is company over, and the neighbors house looks over my backyard. Thankfully, the pool in on the otherside of the house.

psych

Groggy, sore, out of it. ::(:

I worked the 11pm- 7:30 am shift, then the 3pm-11:30 pm shift on my time off....
I'm normally day shift which is 7am- 3:30 pm...

So, I just woke up @4pm today... & Wow, am I out of sorts! & My cat is mad at me. ^-^ :rolleyes:

MrJones

i get stomach problems all the time too, my somtach is very unforgiving, especially on weekends when im forced to eat in restaurants with the family.. hope its not anything bad.. glad to hear that u are doing good otherwise, and that u said u have been feeling better these days compared to the past :) its great to hear.

I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks and thanks, I'm feeling much better now, I just want to go to bed and sleeeeeeeeeeeeep :D