How are you feeling?

Srijita52

We would have an awesome time on that castle. :) Too bad you can't be there.
Yeah, we would! Oh well, I hope you have an awesome time. :)
Mikey, you're just giant kid. Tell them not to discriminate against you because kids come in all sizes.

I so want to go to an amusement park right after that and since it is hot, Oceans of fun would be perfect.
^That'd be really great.

Foxface

I'm feeling great to be part of the forums. I'm actually noticed, most forums, I'm unoticed, ignored, have problems with the members in I end up leaving. Here, I can relate to people and I am recognized.

It's great!:D::p:

MikeyC

Mikey, you're just giant kid. Tell them not to discriminate against you because kids come in all sizes.
Exactly! I haven't been on a jumping castle in many years so this could be my only opportunity for a while. I'm excited!

KiaKaha

Banned
Misunderstood mostly.

Alone, isolated, frustrated - I need to find people more like me. A community where I feel like I belong. I often get a strong sense from this forum that it is not OK to feel the way you do sometimes, or that there is some kind implied realization or epiphany that I am not quite clever enough to understand - yet it's so tantalizingly close... so much potential, but the naievity is cute.

I have been thinking a bit about egolessness and humility.
I feel like nothing I think about really matters.
I am all about people - always, yet somehow I come across as the opposite - I feel the world is spectacularly unkind on anything more than a superficial level.

Last edited:

Srijita52

Misunderstood mostly.

Alone, isolated, frustrated - I need to find people more like me. A community where I feel like I belong. I often get a strong sense from this forum that it is not OK to feel the way you do sometimes, or that there is some kind implied realization or epiphany that I am not quite clever enough to understand - yet it's so tantalizingly close... so much potential, but the naievity is cute.

I am all about people - always, yet somehow I come across as the opposite - I feel the world is spectacularly unkind on anything more than a superficial level.
I'm sorry Kia.

lonely_drummer

Oh man, I'm really wanting a 12 pack of old milwaukee and 26 of rum right about now. I'm really really wanting to drink right now, just wanna get completely sloshed

this_portrait

After having to go out in this unbearable heat and humidity to work 8.5 hours nearly every day this week; getting a small acne breakout; and to top it off, being rejected by a date, I'm glad the weekend is here. I'm gonna use the time to pamper myself, tidy my pad up, and re-read More, Now, Again by Elizabeth Wurtzel. Oh, and I'll be looking forward to the nice, big paycheck next week.

See, I'm not such a cynical pessimist, after all...

Rembrandt Broam

Misunderstood mostly.

It's OK to feel however you feel, and no one here should be making you feel otherwise. Some people are going to feel similar to you, and others are going to feel the exact opposite, but no one is saying it's right or wrong to feel one way or another. No one is in your exact situation, so no one is in any position to do that.

I hope you're not planning on leaving. As I may have said before, I always enjoy reading your posts. They always give me something to consider, even if it's only to examine why I think or feel the way I do about certain things.

MrJones

I'm feeling good today!

I was productive earlier by doing some domestic chores for my parents and cooking dinner for tonight. It was good to be moving and have the house to myself.

I will be going to a barbecue soon. I am slightly nervous but I hope to be okay. My therapist has given me a challenge for this barbecue: don't be overly friendly to people that I don't know and to just be myself. I have a tendency to be over impressive to people I don't know so that's the reason she's issued this challenge, so I will try to succeed with it.

Positive thinking for the win! :D
Can I join? I warn you, my only challenge will be to try not to eat all the food myself and leave something to others.

Have fun mate :D

Misunderstood mostly.

You can't change the way you feel, and I see nothing wrong about how you feel from your posts. I see a lot of people, including myself, like your posts in here.
Also, if for whatever reason some people don't like the way you feel.... pffft it's their problem, not yours ;)

MikeyC

There was no jumping castle!!!

Okay, there was, but it was taken down by the time we got there. So devastated! ::(: The upside is that there was a lot of food left over and it was a lot more low-key and I ended up having an alright time!

Check out the cake that was made:

IMG_0087.jpg

It was delicious, too!

Kat

Can I join? I warn you, my only challenge will be to try not to eat all the food myself and leave something to others.

Have fun mate :D

You can't change the way you feel, and I see nothing wrong about how you feel from your posts. I see a lot of people, including myself, like your posts in here.
Also, if for whatever reason some people don't like the way you feel.... pffft it's their problem, not yours ;)

No it be boring if everyone was in agreement to everything. I personally don’t like putting my opinions out there in a forum environment but I do enjoy reading what everyone has to say. Your one of the posters that thinks from a different angle and it does get conversations flowing which works well here I think anyway.

Phoenixx

Okay, there was, but it was taken down by the time we got there. So devastated! ::(: The upside is that there was a lot of food left over and it was a lot more low-key and I ended up having an alright time!

IMG_0087.jpg

It was delicious, too!
^ Aw man, that's awesome! Was that at the barbecue you went to?

MikeyC

^ Aw man, that's awesome! Was that at the barbecue you went to?
Yeah, but there was no barbecue or jumping castle. All that was over when we arrived. It was alright, though, because there was a whole lot of leftover food so I gorged. :D

coyote

Misunderstood mostly.

you are an important and well-respected member of this forum, and your posts are a valuable addition to the dialogue which takes place here.

i feel like that's what this forum is all about - working through our issues - sometimes by challenging the views of others, sometimes by having our own views challenged.

it's not really a popularity contest

i don't see that there is a "right" or "wrong" way to feel. we each have a unique voice to share and express our respective thoughts and feelings - hopefully so that we can learn something about ourselves that will help us.

i know that your posts have helped me

thank you

Last edited:

lilmutegirl

I'm feeling pretty good. I exercised this morning and had a healthy breakfast and lunch. My mom ordered us new phones and I transferred the number and activated mine all by myself! My ex and I appear to be on good terms (based on our interaction today when I picked my son up). Other than some cleaning around the house I need to do over the next couple of hours before my parents come over, I'm having a decent day. :)

Srijita52

I'm feeling pretty good. I exercised this morning and had a healthy breakfast and lunch. My mom ordered us new phones and I transferred the number and activated mine all by myself! My ex and I appear to be on good terms (based on our interaction today when I picked my son up). Other than some cleaning around the house I need to do over the next couple of hours before my parents come over, I'm having a decent day. :)
I'm glad you're having a nice day.

IMG_0087.jpg

It was delicious, too!
^Oohh awesome! I'm glad you had a good time. :) Sorry about the jumping castle though.