How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Thank you:). she went to the vet yesterday though and thankfully she is starting to feel better. We think she ate something outside which caused the infection. she had xrays & they didnt see anything but shes going back thursday to make sure the infection is going away.
^ Ohh, that's great to hear your dog is feeling better! Hopefully your dog continues to make a nice, and quick, recovery. :)

Infections can be scary though, my cat had a really bad one last summer that broke through on a really hot day (it was about 100 degrees), not to mention he easily got overheated and almost had a heat stroke. It happened so fast, the day before he acted fine. He got so sick I really thought I was going to lose him. We took him to the vet and they gave him a steroid shot and antibiotics, and then we had to keep up with that at home for another month. Thankfully though he pulled through and made a pretty speedy recovery. :)

Nathália

Thank you:). she went to the vet yesterday though and thankfully she is starting to feel better. We think she ate something outside which caused the infection. she had xrays & they didnt see anything but shes going back thursday to make sure the infection is going away.

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. As it turns out, I think I missed my window of opportunity to fall asleep 'cause now I'm wide awake. Damned Cubs game! At least they won./QUOTE]

I'm glad your family is doing better. That's good news shakethelight that your doggie is feeling better.

shakethelight

^ Ohh, that's great to hear your dog is feeling better! Hopefully your dog continues to make a nice, and quick, recovery. :)

Infections can be scary though, my cat had a really bad one last summer that broke through on a really hot day (it was about 100 degrees), not to mention he easily got overheated and almost had a heat stroke. It happened so fast, the day before he acted fine. He got so sick I really thought I was going to lose him. We took him to the vet and they gave him a steroid shot and antibiotics, and then we had to keep up with that at home for another month. Thankfully though he pulled through and made a pretty speedy recovery. :)

thats extactly what happened with Jemma! she was perfectly fine the night before. Its really scary & heartbreaking cause they cant even tell you whats wrong. I am glad your cat is better though! :)

@beleza, thankyou!!

1BlackSheep

So glad she's feeling better! :)

1BlackSheep

I had a total Monday. First, I forgot that I needed to come into work earlier than usual today to help cover part of someone's shift - oops! Then, I spilled a big cup of Diet Coke with ice and it got all over the floor and in my bag with all my papers and stuff! S**t! :mad:

Now I'm feeling a bit restless and bored. ::(: Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Srijita52

I had a total Monday. First, I forgot that I needed to come into work earlier than usual today to help cover part of someone's shift - oops! Then, I spilled a big cup of Diet Coke with ice and it got all over the floor and in my bag with all my papers and stuff! S**t! :mad:

Now I'm feeling a bit restless and bored. ::(: Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

I'm sorry, there're days when nothing seems to go well. I hope so too. :)

hidwell

Sorry to hear you had a chronic case of Mondayitis, Tomorrow will be much better you have my word on that.;)

KiaKaha

Banned

Sorry you had a crappy day today. Here is a joke to cheer you up:
What did one eyeball say to the other eyeball? "Just between you and me something smells...!"

I probably just made your day worse...

1BlackSheep

Sorry you had a crappy day today. Here is a joke to cheer you up:
What did one eyeball say to the other eyeball? "Just between you and me something smells...!"

I probably just made your day worse...
Oh, peeeeyew! That stunk! ::p:

Thanks all for the kind thoughts! :)

MikeyC

Superfluouslyme and shakethelight, I'm glad your families and pets are doing better now. :) That's all wonderful news!

planemo

A little frustrated, its just a phonecall and to someone I know very well. Why can't I just do it??

I know that feeling for sure. In our minds there's this pressure to do mundane things perfectly for some reason. Just do it, and try to realise there's no consequences attached to it. I hope it goes well. :)

Srijita52

I know that feeling for sure. In our minds there's this pressure to do mundane things perfectly for some reason. Just do it, and try to realise there's no consequences attached to it. I hope it goes well. :)

I agree with you planemo. Ugh! can't believe I'm still so nervous about it. I'll do it though, thanks. :)

Nathália

I agree with you planemo. Ugh! can't believe I'm still so nervous about it. I'll do it though, thanks. :)

I have sever phone anxiety as well. I just pick up the phone and act a little happy to get through it. Just try to throw your personality out there without thinking too hard.