How are you feeling?

Gaucho

spent over 10 hours in front of the PC. i would like to punch me in the face because thats what i deserve.

my anxiety is much higher than 2 years ago, some days even going out on the street is difficult for me, lately in specific occasions i had to change the street where less people were walking on it!!

Valhalla

spent over 10 hours in front of the PC. i would like to punch me in the face because thats what i deserve.

my anxiety is much higher than 2 years ago, some days even going out on the street is difficult for me, lately in specific occasions i had to change the street where less people were walking on it!!

I spend both more time then you on the computer each day, and go outside even less. So you're not alone Gaucho, I hope you'll feel better.

MikeyC

I don't do this often, but I have done it before. I'm sorry you feel this way, mate.

coyote

had a bad day all around

i rear-ended a car this morning

the driver got out of the other car, and he was a dwarf

he looked up at me and said, "I am NOT Happy!"

so I said, "well, which one ARE you then?'"

that's how the fight started

hidwell

had a bad day all around

i rear-ended a car this morning

the driver got out of the other car, and he was a dwarf

he looked up at me and said, "I am NOT Happy!"

so I said, "well, which one ARE you then?'"

that's how the fight started

Your one bad ass coyote, you better watch out he doesn't get his 6 mates to come and sort you out.::p:

Invisibleman

honestly I feel like crap,the fact that i'm sitting with no shirt and hair all matted eating a microwave burrito this late at night doesn't really help either-_-

DeadmanWalking

I spent 7 hours at the hospital, but it was worth it. My grandmother made it through the surgery. I'm emotionally exhausted and headed to bed.

I'm happy for you super:D! I wish I could think of a happy song to play for you, but I can't, so here's a happy gif for you:D.

girl-anime-happy.gif

Phoenixx

Just got upsetting news - my auntie died. My mum devastated. ::(:
^ I'm really sorry to hear, Graeme. ::(: You've been dealing with so much lately. If you ever wish to talk, my inbox is open.

My dog might have to be put to sleep. shes not doing to too well. I just want to wake up one day and not have my fcuking day ruined by something. I hate my life.
^ Really sorry to hear. ::(: Losing your pet is always so hard, I really hope she can get better and you won't have to go through that.

Phoenixx

Leaving and then just put it in your rear view mirror you'll be going home - relax, move on! It'll be over soon whatever happened. :)

Light at the end of the tunnel, P. At least you'll be able to relax a bit more once you've left.

I'm sorry, I hope you feel much better after going home.
^ Thanks guys. Today was a VERY relieving day, and yesterday was long, but also wasn't anywhere near as bad as I figured it would turn out to be.

shakethelight

^ Really sorry to hear. ::(: Losing your pet is always so hard, I really hope she can get better and you won't have to go through that.

Thank you:). she went to the vet yesterday though and thankfully she is starting to feel better. We think she ate something outside which caused the infection. she had xrays & they didnt see anything but shes going back thursday to make sure the infection is going away.

Srijita52

Thank you:). she went to the vet yesterday though and thankfully she is starting to feel better. We think she ate something outside which caused the infection. she had xrays & they didnt see anything but shes going back thursday to make sure the infection is going away.
I'm glad she's starting to feel better. I hope she gets well soon. :)

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. As it turns out, I think I missed my window of opportunity to fall asleep 'cause now I'm wide awake. Damned Cubs game! At least they won.

Another wonderful thing about today: I had forgotten how much I love my extended family. They are so ****ing crazy, but I love them. Whenever someone is in the hospital, we literally own the place. We break all the rules (more than 2 visitors in a room, food and drink, being too loud). Most of us parked it in a waiting room while my grandmother was being prepped. We took up almost all of the chairs and every person that was not related to our party would leave within 5 minutes of entering the room. I guess my cousin Meredith talking about how her dad went to prison for tax evasion and how two of her uncles went to prison for real estate fraud and my cousin James talking about how his dad literally bit off the end of a guy's nose and spit it in the glove compartment of a rented car can do that to a person. (My mom has 5 sisters, so all of the uncles, past and present, are married into the family and most have been losers.) You will all probably find this insane, but I am 1) part of the family and 2) very tired, so it all cracks me up. One lady walked out of the room with her head pointed straight down. She was not going to make eye contact with any of us. Ah. Another family reunion for the record books. :D

Last edited: