How are you feeling?

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Just got upsetting news - my auntie died. My mum devastated. ::(:

I'm very sorry! My aunt died a few years ago and my mom was devastated, so was I - we were very close. So I heart heavily relate. If u wish to talk PM me :) But my condolences to you and your family!

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
That's awful Graeme. I'm really sorry about your auntie.

Thanks, I'll be fine. I'm more worried about my mum, though. ::(: She hasn't take the news well, because she never got to see my autie before she passed away. It's the same situation I had with my father's death.

Just some people calling me an awkward ugly loser for having no social life.

Ignorant b'stards! :mad: Sorry, people who have nothing better to do than mock others to make themselves feel better in someway, really piss me off. You don't deserve that, Srijita - no-one does.

Graeme1988

I'm very sorry! My aunt died a few years ago and my mom was devastated, so was I - we were very close. So I heart heavily relate. If u wish to talk PM me :) But my condolences to you and your family!

I'm sorry and send you my deepest condolences.

I'm sorry to hear that. May your family have strength for the days ahead.

im sorry Graeme.. hope you and your mom will be ok..

Thanks everyone. It's gonnae be difficult for me, personally. Because I wasn't really close with my auntie in later years, I don't mean that in a bad way or anything. Just didn't see her that much. Though, I do remember visiting her a few times during my childhood.

Srijita52

Thanks, I'll be fine. I'm more worried about my mum, though. ::(: She hasn't take the news well, because she never got to see my autie before she passed away. It's the same situation I had with my father's death.
I understand how she must've been feeling. I hope she'll be okay.

Srijita52

Thanks everyone. It's gonnae be difficult for me, personally. Because I wasn't really close with my auntie in later years, I don't mean that in a bad way or anything. Just didn't see her that much. Though, I do remember visiting her a few times during my childhood.

Yeah that's how I feel in the anniversery of my grandpa's death. I had'nt really seen him all that much but seeing my mom feeling miserable is quite awful.

Graeme1988

Yeah that's how I feel in the anniversery of my grandpa's death. I had'nt really seen him all that much but seeing my mom feeling miserable is quite awful.

I know what you mean. I'm not sure about attending my auntie's funeral, though. I hate to admit that. Not because I don't want to anything. I just feel it'll be awkward for me, given the circumstances, speaking with cousins I've not seen in years.

shakethelight

My heart goes to you! I've had to go through this three times now (comes with the territory doing dog rescue) and it's the most awful thing to experience. I know it's the kindest thing to do when the dog's quality of life has diminished, but it so very, very difficult to lose them. Hugs to you during this difficult time. ::(:

thank you for such kind words. I just got back from the animal hospital though and hopefully this round of meds will work. I will do everything and anything i have to do before I explore putting her down.

I think thats so awesome that you work in rescue. people like you give me hope for humanity.

Just got upsetting news - my auntie died. My mum devastated. ::(:

I'm so sorry. ::(:

Today is my grandmother's 87th birthday and she celebrated in style by falling and breaking her hip yet again. So I've been at the hospital all day. She was scheduled to have a stent put in (around? I don't know what stents are or how they work.) her heart in mid July. The doctor thinks that the stent is more important than the hip right now and he wants to put off the hip surgery for another month. My grandma is horribly stubborn and wants the surgery done tomorrow. She is at a pretty high risk to have a heart attach or stroke during surgery and she knows this, but she's going ahead with it anyway. I have no comment on her decision; she's 87 years old and can choose whatever she wants. I'm just afraid that she isn't going to make it through. I've spent so much of my time being mad at her or just ignoring her and now I'm faced with the very real possibility that she may die tomorrow. I'm not ready to handle this yet. She's been in situations before where we have feared something would happen (her throat surgery a couple of months ago for example), but this seems to be the one that has the whole family worried. There were a dozen of us packed in her tiny hospital room and the phone was ringing off the hook. When my sister and I went to my grandma's house to check on her dog, the neighbors were all concerned.

Suffice it to say, I have a monstrous headache and I'm not sure I'll get much sleep tonight.

MikeyC

Today is my grandmother's 87th birthday and she celebrated in style by falling and breaking her hip yet again. So I've been at the hospital all day. She was scheduled to have a stent put in (around? I don't know what stents are or how they work.) her heart in mid July. The doctor thinks that the stent is more important than the hip right now and he wants to put off the hip surgery for another month. My grandma is horribly stubborn and wants the surgery done tomorrow. She is at a pretty high risk to have a heart attach or stroke during surgery and she knows this, but she's going ahead with it anyway. I have no comment on her decision; she's 87 years old and can choose whatever she wants. I'm just afraid that she isn't going to make it through. I've spent so much of my time being mad at her or just ignoring her and now I'm faced with the very real possibility that she may die tomorrow. I'm not ready to handle this yet. She's been in situations before where we have feared something would happen (her throat surgery a couple of months ago for example), but this seems to be the one that has the whole family worried. There were a dozen of us packed in her tiny hospital room and the phone was ringing off the hook. When my sister and I went to my grandma's house to check on her dog, the neighbors were all concerned.

Suffice it to say, I have a monstrous headache and I'm not sure I'll get much sleep tonight.
Oh, gee, that's no good. Best wishes to you, superfluous. ::(:

Nathália

Sorry to everyone dealing with loss and a sick relative or animal. I know it's hard. All I can do is send some well wishes and you have the whole SA team to help to support. Sorry. ::(:

Valhalla

Sorry to everyone dealing with loss and a sick relative or animal. I know it's hard. All I can do is send some well wishes and you have the whole SA team to help to support. Sorry. ::(:

This day seems to have brought only bad news. So I'll join in with this good message, hope tomorrow will have something better to offer to all of you.

MikeyC

This day seems to have brought only bad news. So I'll join in with this good message, hope tomorrow will have something better to offer to all of you.
I concur. Sorry to everyone.