How are you feeling?

1BlackSheep

But, trying to look on the bright side, someday I may find something like this
sign-win-ugly-people-eat-for-free.jpg

I love it!!! :D

lonely_drummer

Pretty good. Feeling lucky to at least have a couple friends. Tonight my friend randomly called me up to go out to a show and that she wanted to cook me dinner. It was nice to get out, plus she's an awesome cook so how could I pass up that offer? It was nice and chill and the bands were good too. I always get super anxious in a bar but when there's live music I feel so calm, it's really nice. Good times

hidwell

Pretty good. Feeling lucky to at least have a couple friends. Tonight my friend randomly called me up to go out to a show and that she wanted to cook me dinner. It was nice to get out, plus she's an awesome cook so how could I pass up that offer? It was nice and chill and the bands were good too. I always get super anxious in a bar but when there's live music I feel so calm, it's really nice. Good times

Thats good to hear mate.;)

KiaKaha

Banned
One out of two aint bad, my mind and body are not willing.::p:

Well... I guess. I will work out tomorrow. Too tired today.

In other news I am TOTALLY taking my previous teritary education provider to court. Go me. I have a bad ass lawyer on my side. I almost feel like an adult.

I bought a new watch too. It's flash.

New job - people already think I am weird. Too quiet. I can feel the nervousness talking to people welling up inside of me. A slow decline till I am miserable.

SO... how are you guys?

MikeyC

Awesome. Well done Mikey. Your legions of fans will be happy - good on you for bringing some happiness to peoples lives.
Both our fans will love it! ::p:

Thanks, though. I'm finally happy to have it released and now I can finally be on something. I think it's good. I'm satisfied.

KiaKaha

Banned
Both our fans will love it! ::p:

Thanks, though. I'm finally happy to have it released and now I can finally be on something. I think it's good. I'm satisfied.

only two? oh come now... me thinks you are being somewhat modest. But seriously dude I am happy for you.

InvisaLady

I hope you get well soon BlackPuma.

If is just your monthly menstrual cramps, they won't do an exam. Maybe give you pain meds or advice you to buy IB profens or something. That's natural and the doctors can't do much about it, but give you advice. If that's what you mean by lady cramps. I hope you do fine at the doctors.

If he tells me to take OTC pain killers he will get an ear full. I've already tried all of them, even tried vicodin and still feel like I have some monster eating my insides and trying to escape. The cramps were tolerable when I was younger but now I can't even get any sleep the first 2 days.

Vampayah88

Tired, weird..... I got up off my couch, saw black in front of my eyes and got a huge headache, I immediatly had to sit back down.