How are you feeling?

Srijita52

As I predicted my oldest half sister has returned from her holiday and just gave me the 3rd degree

"Why'd you no text or email me?"
"I was too busy"
"Aye, right. Nonsense. You're just lazy"

Oh, f*** off! Ye f***in' stuck up bitch! I forgot I'm no allow any privacy! :mad: - Just an unarticulate thought. :rolleyes: I hate my family, sometimes.
I've a friend who thinks its necessary to text every hour to show that you care. I guess some people tend to think that way.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I've a friend who thinks its necessary to text every hour to show that you care. I guess some people tend to think that way.

Aw, man! That must get irritating for ya, Srijita? I know I can't stand that, myself. I mean, why...? Compared to my sister, my life's like f***in' Groundhog Day.

Srijita52

Aw, man! That must get irritating for ya, Srijita? I know I can't stand that, myself. I mean, why...? Compared to my sister, my life's like f***in' Groundhog Day.
I know how you feel Graeme. It can be really irritating, specially when I want to have some alone time or in a crappy mood.

Daniel089

I can't realize I'm actually telling this: Today I watched a movie (John Carter), which has a love story in it. I just started crying after I watched it cause I thought I'll may never know what pure love is, maybe I'm just a naive sentimental kid after all who's immature as hell and can't grow up. So how do I feel now? I feel like I wan't to know what love is, but I am as far from it as one galaxy to another.

Last edited:

Srijita52

I can't realize I'm actually telling this: Today I watched a movie (John Carter), which has a love story in it. I just started crying after I watched it cause I thought I'll may never know what pure love is, maybe I'm just a naive sentimental kid after all who's immature as hell and can't grow up. So how do I feel now? I feel like I wan't to know what love is, but I am as far from it a galaxy to another.
I'm sorry Daniel, I hope you do find pure love.

Srijita52

Thank you for some of your replies and support. It means a lot.

Anyway... it seems it's not over after all. We managed to solve things for the moment. I just hope it remains this way. I'm really not prepared to lose people right now, not someone so close.

I could say I'm feeling better after sorting things out, though I still feel a bit anxious for no apparent reason. It's weird.
I'm glad you've sorted things out, I hope it stays this way too. :)
I know the feeling, I hope you feel better.

lilmutegirl

Somewhat productive-I've cleaned most of the upstairs portion of my house. :D Also, oddly bored, even though there's a lot I need to do. And, a little hungry...

pop-princess

I wish I had friends or someone other than my parents who cared for me. I hate this friday. I'm crying and having a major self pity moment.

pop-princess

Too bad you're feeling like this, has something special happend? If it makes you feel any better I'm also alone.

Thank you Valhalla. Btw are you Swedish? :)
Well, I have one friend who takes me for granted and basically treats me like sh*t time after time. The problem is that she is my only friend and my only gate to a social life so I can't really get rid of her right now. Also i'm hiring an apartment this summer so i'm extremely lonely here with no visitors except my parents when they have time.

Daniel089

I wish I had friends or someone other than my parents who cared for me. I hate this friday. I'm crying and having a major self pity moment.

I feel sorry for you, I talk most with my parents too as well, since I don't have friends either... Sometimes I self pity myself too, but it's only a wrong way to express your emotions.

Phoenixx

Tired. I spent 8 hours in a car. 8 freaking hours. It wasn't supposed to take nearly that long. Ugh, I don't even want to talk about it. It was going so well for the first 2 hours and then it quickly went downhill from there. (No accident or anything; just drama) As soon I got here at my uncle's, I put my stuff in the room I'm staying in and called my mom to vent. I cried. I feel stupid, but at least I feel a bit better now. Thank god I brought chocolate.