How are you feeling?

Srijita52

I'm trying hard not to feel clueless and stupid but its almost impossible when someone constantly tells that there's something wrong with you. I know she's right but meh I'm too lazy for trying to improve, I should though.

MikeyC

MikeyC with the plain Simpsons character avatar, Mickery with the plain Simpsons character avatar. I keep wondering why I've said things I haven't. :D
Simpsons are awesome.

I'm trying hard not to feel clueless and stupid but its almost impossible when someone constantly tells that there's something wrong with you. I know she's right but meh I'm too lazy for trying to improve, I should though.
They're wrong. You're great.

montejocarlo

i'm so bored, i wanna cry. my mind runs wild when i'm not doing anything. distractions don't work anymore either. i need to get busy but i have nothing to get busy with. ::(:

O'Killian

Feeling absolutely fantastic right now, and just very alive in general the past couple of days. I've kinda hit it off with the first person I've ever messaged in online dating, since she's in a very similar situation. Trying not to get my hopes up because it just seems too good to be true, but I intend to enjoy the high while at lasts regardless.

Even if everything goes pear shaped, our discussions gave me an epiphany about my social issues, and while I don't think it'll help me overcoming them in any practical way, I understand it now. That makes me feel much less like a defective human being and more like a man with a (perfectly surmountable) problem to fix.

montejocarlo

I'm sorry to hear that. If you ever want to talk I'm here.

thanks. i'd love to talk, but maybe not today. i'm kind of a mess right now. and my connection is equally messed up. my internet and i are so in sync, it jitters when i'm depressed. lol

i'll message you sometime soon. but if you need to talk, i'm always available.

i really appreciate it. i hope you're doing alright.

Srijita52

thanks. i'd love to talk, but maybe not today. i'm kind of a mess right now. and my connection is equally messed up. my internet and i are so in sync, it jitters when i'm depressed. lol

i'll message you sometime soon. but if you need to talk, i'm always available.

i really appreciate it. i hope you're doing alright.

No problem, you can talk to me anytime you like. I hope you feel better soon :)
Thanks, I definitely will. I'm doing okay.

Silatuyok

What's wrong Marie? I hope you feel better soon :)

Just had really bad dreams before I woke up this morning. Then, I got online and saw lots of negative things going on. Thank you for asking. I really just need to get out of bed and I'll start feeling better.

Srijita52

Bored, other than that... Meh! My insomnia is start to be a right pain in the arse, though. Didn't get to sleep until 5am ths morning. This short clip from Doug Stanhope's No Refunds stand-up comedy show pretty much sums up how I've been feeling lately.
Hang in there Graeme.

Srijita52

Just had really bad dreams before I woke up this morning. Then, I got online and saw lots of negative things going on. Thank you for asking. I really just need to get out of bed and I'll start feeling better.
I'm sorry, seems like you're having a bad morning. I hope rest of the day goes well though.

Srijita52

Stuck.
Like I'm trapped in a big soundproof box, with my feet bonded onto some glue on the floor.

What's wrong twiggle?
I'm sick of being insulted by my aunt at every point. I know I'm anxious and quiet but its not like I do such things on purpose.

AGR

13 years all alone in a foreigner country,only have my close family around,the last few years only my father I kinda dont want to but maybe its better to get out of here next year,really hard to meet people here to me,at least in the other place I have a huge family who are all extroverts.