How are you feeling?

Rembrandt Broam

I just generally think I'm about to hit one of my phases of feeling very low. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last Summer's.

::(: I'm sure it won't be anything like last Summer. You have your goals, and your plans to achieve them, and a great future ahead of you. I'm sure this feeling will pass.

dyingtolive

13 years all alone in a foreigner country,only have my close family around,the last few years only my father I kinda dont want to but maybe its better to get out of here next year,really hard to meet people here to me,at least in the other place I have a huge family who are all extroverts.

hi olhos if u dont mind me ask what u doin in japan?
i thought u were half japanese. where do u plan to go

EscapeArtist

crummy and like I wated my and somebody else' s good day. Ativan + drinking = felt nice at first but eventual puking in his room and then passing out for 10 hours. I feel so guilty ._. lost good timeeeeesorrrrrrry friend ._. my faamily is very angry at me so they have soem pact where the 2 living here won't talk to me.. and i'm not even allowed to go sit with them as they have a nice convo.. "...You're not sitting here... *points to room across house* goodmorning

Silatuyok

Bummed. Feeling better than this morning, but still bummed. Wanted to spend my day off gardening, but instead it's been pouring down rain. Meh.

MikeyC

I just generally think I'm about to hit one of my phases of feeling very low. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last Summer's.
S***.
It's all my fault. Why do I let these things happen.
You seem to have a lot of determination, so you'll have a better chance of getting out of it. I don't think you'll let it get as bad as last summer. Remember that I'm here if you need to chat.

SilentBird

Stupid Child

I may never get a job. I may never have much of a life. I didn't want to be born. I wish I wasn't. You forced me into this life. You failed to prepare me for life. This is your job. You shouldn't have had me. So don't expect anything from me. I've done my best. Really I have. It is not pitiful. You don't know what it is like to live with what is inside of me. You say it is a waste. I've done my best. Really I have.

So I will continue to be dependent. I will continue to be a burden on society. Be grateful that I am still breathing. Barely. I've learnt the hard way from your stupid mistake. Your naive idea of having me. I am the one who suffers for your mistake. I am the one who is being punished. I will never inflict this on another human being. I shouldn't have children. You shouldn't have had me.

I know I am kind and thoughtful. But that is not enough. I don't know how to live in this world. Why didn't you have any damn idea of what it would be like? Are you that stupid?

Rembrandt Broam

Thank you.
People here are so sweet. There's only so much I can express online, though. I just wish one of you kind people was here for me to hug. IRL all I get is the, "you've absolutely no reason to feel sad" line which works to some extent, and I can't dismiss the fact I'm fortunate in many ways, but I'm not this super-human robot that never feels sad or has problems. Right now I do, and I feel as though I really need a shoulder to cry on but I just can't bring myself to open up to anybody without feeling guilty and like I shouldn't be complaining.

You have every right to feel sad. We all feel that way at times, even the people who are telling you that you have no reason to feel sad. No one else is living inside your head, seeing the world through your eyes, and however great your life might seem to others they don't experience your thoughts, worries and anxieties.

And you should never feel guilty about opening up or complaining. You know where my inbox is if you feel the need to do either. :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
My day was going fine, until a rather patronising comment from my oldest sister. Now I'm back to feeling depressed. Oh, well... ::(:

EscapeArtist

I feel so horrible...
Low self worth, feel self destructive.
Pushing away friends.
Ashamed of what I am.
I'm failing school AGAIN. a course i've taken 3 times. simply because I don't care about anything except not feeling horrible.
Honestly feel like drugs would be a nice thing for a change. But I doubt i'd take action on that...

Last edited:
I feel so horrible...
Pushing away friends.
Ashamed of what I am.
I'm failing school AGAIN. a course i've taken 3 times. simply because I don't care about anything except not feeling horrible.

Maybe you need to take a few steps back for a while, and focus most of your concentration on friends and school. Health is important too, but the body bounces back easier then a lost course or damaged friendship (like a few weeks, 2 months at most, just to regain your energy).

From what I've read in your journal I see you putting a lot of energy into various things, it would be only natural to become mentally flustered and overwhelmed.

Don't loose yourself trying to maintain full speed, Escape. Take breaks where due. ;3

AsTimeBurns

Feeling like I don't want to go to bed, because I don't want to go to work in the morning and if I sleep that'll happen quicker. but then again, i'm going to be annoyed in the morning that i didn't get more sleep.

Srijita52

S***.
It's all my fault. Why do I let these things happen.

Sorry to hear about your Aunt. What is she saying? Take no notice, she obviously doesn't understand S.A.
I'm sorry to hear that.
I hope it passes soon :) If you ever want to talk I'm here.
Well she's saying what a huge shame I'm to my family for being so selfish. As according to her anyone who doesn't talk their feelings out loud is supposed to be selfish.

MikeyC

Thank you.
People here are so sweet. There's only so much I can express online, though. I just wish one of you kind people was here for me to hug. IRL all I get is the, "you've absolutely no reason to feel sad" line which works to some extent, and I can't dismiss the fact I'm fortunate in many ways, but I'm not this super-human robot that never feels sad or has problems. Right now I do, and I feel as though I really need a shoulder to cry on but I just can't bring myself to open up to anybody without feeling guilty and like I shouldn't be complaining.
If possible, I would definitely give you a hug. Nobody should expect you to be a robot - people have emotions. It happens. You're welcome to complain to me if you need to.

I feel so horrible...
Pushing away friends.
Ashamed of what I am.
Honestly feel like drugs would be a nice thing for a change. But I doubt i'd take action on that...
I'm sorry you're going through this. *hug* If you need to chat also, I'm available.

Well she's saying what a huge shame I'm to my family for being so selfish. As according to her anyone who doesn't talk their feelings out loud is supposed to be selfish.
That's absurd. Also wildly untrue. You're quite awesome.

MikeyC

Thanks :) She's saying these things since I was much younger. It doesn't get to me anymore as it used to though, at one point I was starting to believe her.
You should never believe her! The fact she even says these things to you shows how much disrespect she has for you. You're such a sweet soul and your family are lucky to have you.

Srijita52

You should never believe her! The fact she even says these things to you shows how much disrespect she has for you. You're such a sweet soul and your family are lucky to have you.

Thank you, you're such a nice person Mikey :)
She's very kind to everyone around her but she just seems to have some rigid values about how the society should work and sort of tends to look down upon those who don't fit to her expectations.

MikeyC

Thank you, you're such a nice person Mikey :)
She's very kind to everyone around her but she just seems to have some rigid values about how the society should work and sort of tends to look down upon those who don't fit to her expectations.
There's no right way for society to work, and the fact that her views are so inflexible should indicate that you shouldn't listen to her. Her confirmation bias is clouding her judgment.

If you're anything in real life like you are online, I can only imagine you'd be there for anyone and everyone. Not many families can say they've got that.