How are you feeling?

dottie

work is much better. i still struggle with all of the typical social phobia stuff (choking up, blushing, mutism, eye contact issues) but that is inevitable and something i must cope with for the rest of my life. sometimes my coworkers complain and get so angry about the stupidest things (not directed at me). i have to not let it bring me down and just let it roll off my back. but all in all everything is going very well.

i read somewhere something like, "it doesn't get easier, you just get stronger." i'd like to think that is true.

work is much better. i still struggle with all of the typical social phobia stuff (choking up, blushing, mutism, eye contact issues) but that is inevitable and something i must cope with for the rest of my life. sometimes my coworkers complain and get so angry about the stupidest things (not directed at me). i have to not let it bring me down and just let it roll off my back. but all in all everything is going very well.

i read somewhere something like, "it doesn't get easier, you just get stronger." i'd like to think that is true.

It's great that you have a job, and I hope you can keep this up, I know it ain't easy but you will feel stronger, and just remember you already must be feeling strong, by....

1. having a job

2.achomplished and managed to go there actually

3.meeting those people

4.enjoying it at times when its easier

5.having somewhere to go to

6.getting stronger by the routine of doing everyday

always remember this..

<3

Srijita52

I feel like I don't belong anywhere. I feel as though I was a scientific experiment, and that I'm nothing like other people. I feel so ****ing useless. I hate the world and everything in it, but I can't bring myself to kill myself. It could be over but I can't do it.
I can relate, I'm feeling the same at the moment. I hope you feel better though :)

montejocarlo

I'm feeling sort of down atm but I'll be okay :)

awww.... is there anything i can do to cheer you up? you want me to dance?

*dances*
ballet_2.jpg

i can also sing.

*sings* (♪♫♫♫♫♪♪♫)..
Sing-singing-430336_380_380.jpg

i'm a really good entertainer. i hope you feel better :D