How are you feeling?

MsBuzzkillington

Sex appeal is a lot about confidence as well. A lot of guys who have had bad luck with women don't ever seem to believe me/girls when they say that. I mean, if you are depressed and have low self esteem, it will be shown by the way you conduct yourself more than you realize. If someone can tell that you are down on yourself, that isn't very appealing.

Shyangel

Undesirable. I question my sex appeal.

Kia, there are so many things that are appealing about you appearance and personality....I mean, you play the guitar...That's SUPER sexy! ^.^

@Invisibleman

I feel that way all the time, in fact, I believe it's true. I'm certainly not annoyed by you, though. I doubt other's are as well. :)

@Drummer

Glad to hear you doing great, Drummer! Send some of that positive energy my way.:D

KiaKaha

Banned
I feel like theres nobody that really likes me. I just feel like I just annoy people.

I feel like that all the time... contrary to evidence that suggests otherwise... its a nagging almost abstract feeling that lingers in the back of your mind. I know contradiction doesnt attack the root issue....but its all I got... ahem... you are not annoying.... I like you... in fact, some of what I have read about you... I admire...

Kia, there are so many things that are appealing about you appearance and personality....I mean, you play the guitar...That's SUPER sexy! ^.^

Thanks... I uh... you know make scratchy noises with it... under the pretense of pretending I know what I am doing and trying to be cool - but thank you, you are always a sweetheart. Be forewarned.. I am going to make a thread about appearances/self acceptance soon... let the groaning commence... you know you all love it...

Last edited:

Shyangel

Thanks... I uh... you know make scratchy noises with it... under the pretense of pretending I know what I am doing and trying to be cool - but thank you, you are always a sweetheart. Be forewarned.. I am going to make a thread about appearances/self acceptance soon... let the groaning commence... you know you all love it...

Any thread by you sounds fine to me. You make great threads. I find the topic of appearance interesting anyway.

MikeyC

My ultra-crappy mood from earlier has been lifted somewhat. I'm still depressed but not quite as much, thanks to a delicious lunch and chatting to some people.

Kiwong

狼;585201 said:
awe what's going on??::(:

Don't know Mg, it happens when anyone talks to me. Perhaps I get emotional to think someone's actually listening? It's kind of embarrassing at meetings.

Last edited:

lonely_drummer

^Urrrrggg, I know how you feel. I pulled something in my back like 3 or 4 weeks ago from puking so hard. I been stretching everyday but nothing seems to work. However this isnt how I really feel, physical pain doesn't bother me, I have a very high tolerance.

So how am I feeling? Pretty good once again! I went to bed before midnight last night which rarely happens and I was the first to wake once again. I've kind of taken someone's advice for this next week, try not to do anything harmful to myself but I'm gonna cheat a bit, no bad food and NO drinking. I think this is why I been feeling really good the last two days, I haven't had one drink. But smoking is going to be my little cheat. That is something I can't just quit cold turkey but I will dramatically decrease their consumption. So yeah, here I go!!!

Acegame

I'm pretty stressed out about a graduation party have to go to tomorrow. To the extend of feeling sick almost. He used to be my best friend and we grew up together, but haven't seen him in almost 3 years. We slowly lost touch after highschool (which is my fault). Many other people i used to know will be there. Not looking forward having to explain what my life looks like right now. Also the last party i went to was in may last year. I hope i'll survive this one...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Lately things have been pretty crap. Though, one slightly postive note, I've heard back from my doctor today. I'm still currently on the waiting list for counseling - which is a wee bit frustrating. As I've been feeling very depressed for a few days as well as feeling unsure of myself and my life, as it currently is.

Invisibleman

Well I just woke up at 5 PM, thus my entire day is down the drain. Im getting sick aswell, I guess my usually Arnold Schwarzenegger like immune system is saying " IL BE BACK!"