How are you feeling?

MikeyC

on an unrelated note......i got the main character role i auditioned for at my school!!!!!, even though it was a guy part i went for it and now Jonny will experience a sex change =p

Feeling good. Just got an email from work praising me for all the great work I've been doing lately. Woo hoo!

I took your advice today. I finally went back to the animal adoption clinic that I had volunteered at a couple of times. I had to dope myself up a bit (2 Benadryl and 20mg of Inderal) and I'm feeling really sleepy right now, but I ****ing did it!!!! :D I didn't actually get to volunteer because they are starting a new volunteer system and everyone must be trained, but I signed up to be trained and I'm so elated.
Oh, my god. Congratulations to all of you! Such awesome news from everyone! :D

MikeyC

I'm feeling a little nervous. Our band is playing a gig tonight and we're playing some new songs. Then after that some friends and I are going into Sydney to a nightclub.

Nervous nervous nervous!

aftermidnight

I feel pretty good after finally getting a call to go in for a job interview. Probably between 100 and 150 resumes submitted (all to jobs that I was qualified for), and this will be just my second interview.

this_portrait

Feel kinda good about myself today. I got my hair cut and dyed after over 4 months of just having the same old hairstyle, so I guess you could say I feel like I look better now.

DeadmanWalking

Feel kinda good about myself today. I got my hair cut and dyed after over 4 months of just having the same old hairstyle, so I guess you could say I feel like I look better now.

You've always looked good; it's just now that you've decided to switch things up in your appearance. But, I'm happy that you feel good about yourself:). Any chance you'll post a picture of your new look on here;)? I'd like to see it.

MikeyC

Well, I'm very nervous. At the conclusion of this post, I'll be going out to get ready for a gig I'll be playing tonight. I'm so nervous about it and my heart is about to pump through my ribs! I hope it goes well.

Then after that I'm going out to the heart of Sydney with a few friends to a nightclub, which could go either way. I'm driving so no drinking for me. Then when I come home I'll be going straight to work and sleeping most of Sunday. Hooray!

I won't be back here for about a day.

Fantastic people on this site and I'm glad I can converse openly about myself and others.

I love all of you. <3

DeadmanWalking

Well, I'm very nervous. At the conclusion of this post, I'll be going out to get ready for a gig I'll be playing tonight. I'm so nervous about it and my heart is about to pump through my ribs! I hope it goes well.

Then after that I'm going out to the heart of Sydney with a few friends to a nightclub, which could go either way. I'm driving so no drinking for me. Then when I come home I'll be going straight to work and sleeping most of Sunday. Hooray!

Fantastic people on this site and I'm glad I can converse openly about myself and others.

I love all of you. <3

I love you too Mikey;)!

Good luck and rock out! Tell us how it went and be sure to get the number of the ladies listening to you go off! After all, ladies love a rockstar:cool:!

Blabla..

I love all of you. <3

hey Mickey , good luck

let us know how it went !

GhoulsNightOut

I feel so sad....I came home from work and heard my mom talking on the phone with my brother about kicking me out of the house once I find a real job, and he egged her on because he thinks that way I will "learn" since my attitude never changes. Not sure why I'm sad though because I don't even want to be here and I plan on cutting off contact with my family completely once I move out. Still... I haven't felt this unwanted since high school.

IcedEarth25

Pretty good, just woke up to a cuppa now chilling with some 80's rock, couldn't be better right now.....well a gf will make it alot better :)

Phoenixx

Kinda tired. Woke up uber early this morning and I don't know why. I think it's just because of stress. The minute I woke up I felt so angry, mostly at my cousin, but that's a different story. The thoughts of finals coming up and not knowing what the hell to do about my Chemistry just adds to everything... I think I already know the answer to my Chemistry situation, I just don't feel like coming to terms with it. But what else can I do? Nothing much really. Don't really have too much of a choice.

Anyway, my head hurts. Maybe I'll drink some tea.