How are you feeling?

MikeyC

kehehe~ I think it's a term for "living with one's wife and mistress at the same time"
Have your cake and eat it too?
-__-' basing my answer completely off of Negima. pfff... silly girl... nerd.
Yeah, Deadman told me via messaging that that's the meaning. Not too many men outside of Charlie Sheen could pull that off.

I've still got that headache from hours ago. It's persisted for many hours. I think I need a nice, long, deep sleep.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
my life, no friends or family support. ::(:
there is a reason why I dont have any friends, because im bad at making them ::(: ..... even if I try, no one likes me.. bcos im retarded.. but, thanks for asking.

Oh, well, you're not alone in the way your feeling. If it's any consolation, I've felt that way too, recently. I know social anxiety tends to get in way when it comes to making friends. And it can be frustrating when your family doesn't understand your anxiety issues, but don't give up. And remember, you can always find support here. :)

Last edited:

moon_x

Oh, well, you're not alone in the way your feeling. If it's any consolation, I've felt that way too, recently. I know social anxiety tends to get in way when it comes to making friends. And it can be frustrating when your family doesn't understand your anxiety issues, but don't give up. And remember, you can always find support here. :)

Thanks :) I feel better after what you said. Sometime I feel okay, sometime I feel that way. Its something I have been trying to get used to, but it does feel sad really.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Not sure, really... Can't say I'm looking forward to an upcoming family gathering over Christmas and New Year. Because I always become awkward as f%*k socially when I'm around my family.

DeadmanWalking

kehehe~ I think it's a term for "living with one's wife and mistress at the same time"
Have your cake and eat it too?
-__-' basing my answer completely off of Negima. pfff... silly girl... nerd.

Hey, you are not silly Weirdy! You're an otaku just like me, and so, for getting the answer right and getting the reference, you shall receive your gohobi later on;)!

alwaysrunning

Good, maybe its the meds or maybe its the therapy or maybe its just me. Ill go with "me" i never give myself any credit so yes, i feel good because of me.

on an unrelated note......i got the main character role i auditioned for at my school!!!!!, even though it was a guy part i went for it and now Jonny will experience a sex change =p

Phoenixx

on an unrelated note......i got the main character role i auditioned for at my school!!!!!, even though it was a guy part i went for it and now Jonny will experience a sex change =p
^ Awesome! Congrats!

I'm feeling a little on edge for some reason. I'm still pretty happy to be away from college for the weekend though.

Then it's time to go out there and find out what exactly it is you want. Now, close your eyes and try and hard as you might to imagine your perfect life. Tell me, what do you see in that picture? That should give you a hint as to what you desire most right now.

I took your advice today. I finally went back to the animal adoption clinic that I had volunteered at a couple of times. I had to dope myself up a bit (2 Benadryl and 20mg of Inderal) and I'm feeling really sleepy right now, but I ****ing did it!!!! :D I didn't actually get to volunteer because they are starting a new volunteer system and everyone must be trained, but I signed up to be trained and I'm so elated.

Phoenixx

I took your advice today. I finally went back to the animal adoption clinic that I had volunteered at a couple of times. I had to dope myself up a bit (2 Benadryl and 20mg of Inderal) and I'm feeling really sleepy right now, but I ****ing did it!!!! :D I didn't actually get to volunteer because they are starting a new volunteer system and everyone must be trained, but I signed up to be trained and I'm so elated.
^ Yay! I really want to volunteer at the animal shelter again. Haven't volunteered there in so long, I miss it. I think once I'm done with this semester I will. :)

Silatuyok

That's wonderful! Congrats!

DeadmanWalking

Glad I could help:)! You need to be happy because you deserve to be such! Now, keep moving forward with your heart and mind as your guide! Just don't fall asleep while you're doing it::p:! So, what are they going to have you do?