How are you feeling?

chaos1j

I'm glad I have tomorrow off from work but for some reason I haven't been tired enough to go to sleep and I need to get up early tomorrow to go fishing. I find it very relaxing and it helps me clear my mind of all the everyday paranoia. I'm going to try to close my eyes and if my mind stops racing I might get a few hours of sleep.

I'm sorry about the bad day; tomorrow should be a better one. As for reality, what reality is revealing itself to you? If it is one that you don't desire, then you have the power within you to change that reality into one more desirable.

That I can't hide in my house and be afraid of the world for the rest of my life.

DeadmanWalking

That I can't hide in my house and be afraid of the world for the rest of my life.

Hm, is there a reason that you want to stay in your house? Is there something or someone you wish to avoid? You shouldn't be afraid of the world because for one terrifying entity you come across, there are over 100 kind entities that you will meet. The world is less terrifying than it looks, so come on out with us and enjoy living your life and your dreams.

However, I feel that I am misinterpreting your problem somehow. So, if I am, then I apologize and ask that you please clarify your problem so that I may help in any way. If you want to, we can speak through visitor messages or whatever you like.

Hm, is there a reason that you want to stay in your house? Is there something or someone you wish to avoid? You shouldn't be afraid of the world because for one terrifying entity you come across, there are over 100 kind entities that you will meet. The world is less terrifying than it looks, so come on out with us and enjoy living your life and your dreams.

However, I feel that I am misinterpreting your problem somehow. So, if I am, then I apologize and ask that you please clarify your problem so that I may help in any way. If you want to, we can speak through visitor messages or whatever you like.

I'm just scared of getting a job and getting out there with the masses. It's been my lifelong fear.

ETA: Thanks for you words, though. You are absolutely right. Maybe I'll be able to sleep now.

Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

I'm just scared of getting a job and getting out there with the masses. It's been my lifelong fear.

Well, don't you think it's time to face it? What is your lifelong dream superfluouslyme? Think of it this way: you're going out there as a means to reach the your preferred end. I know how scary getting a job is; I'm still terrified to even ask if a place is hiring. But, I try anyway because there's something that I want to get accomplished. That's my drive, so let it be your drive as well.

MikeyC

It seems like everyone's getting a headache today::p:. Well, same advice to you Mikey.

Why hold back your tears? Cry if you must before you silence your emotions like I have. But, it's good that you're getting into your sessions! Now, head off to work and be sure to write back!

P.S.: Your therapist is keen on seeing you, huh? Man Mikey, you just keep letting the charm flow out of you! Leave some single ladies for the rest of us:rolleyes:!

^ Nice to hear you had a good session. :) Don't refrain from crying if you feel like it. I often feel ashamed crying in front of other people, including my family, but it's always better to. You always feel better afterwards. So next time, just let it out. Don't feel bad because of it. I know, I'm one to talk. :rolleyes: But really, I'm starting to work on letting my feelings out more.

Have fun at drum lessons!
Thanks, guys and gals. I had my therapy session hours ago, but the headache and the lump in my throat remains. I feel like I want to cry but nothing's doing. Maybe later tonight? Who knows. I think this is the healing part of it - letting the suppressed feelings boil to the surface and dealing with them properly.

I had fun at drum lessons, thanks! Very hard rudiments I have to learn but it's for my improvement.

And Deadman, she's in her forties, married, has at least one child, and she'd be breaking every rule in the psychology book! No thanks! ^_^

DeadmanWalking

And Deadman, she's in her forties, married, has at least one child, and she'd be breaking every rule in the psychology book! No thanks! ^_^

Eh, rules were meant to be broken:rolleyes:! And the Japanese have a word that I want you to look up and then come back to me, okay::p:? The word that you are going to look up is saishoudoukin.

Well, don't you think it's time to face it? What is your lifelong dream superfluouslyme? Think of it this way: you're going out there as a means to reach the your preferred end. I know how scary getting a job is; I'm still terrified to even ask if a place is hiring. But, I try anyway because there's something that I want to get accomplished. That's my drive, so let it be your drive as well.

Ah, but I don't know what I want. Or I'm too afraid to admit it.

DeadmanWalking

Ah, but I don't know what I want. Or I'm too afraid to admit it.

Then it's time to go out there and find out what exactly it is you want. Now, close your eyes and try and hard as you might to imagine your perfect life. Tell me, what do you see in that picture? That should give you a hint as to what you desire most right now.