How are you feeling?

206Raider

exhausted, lazy....my room looks like a tornado hit it again after I cleaned it up a few days ago. Gotta clean this up ahh.

Shift

I feel like crap.

I saw an ex-boyfriend that I never wanted to see again in my life sitting outside one of my classrooms today. I don't think he saw me, but now I'm afraid that I'm going to see him whenever I have that class now. I thought I'd never see him again after graduating high school and now he's going to my college. Why?

Krista

How am I feeling?

Warm
Content
Happy
Fuzzy feelings
Loved.

Makes you wanna vomit, huh. Makes me smile though!

A_Void_Ant

I feel bad about a coworker who I believe really likes me a lot, but she already has a boyfriend. I think she is really confused. I wish I could talk to her about it but I don't talk much at my job let alone anywhere atoll. If she were listening right now, I would want her to know she should not pursue me. She need be as she was with her boyfriend and think nothing of me... because... I like her a lot too and it is wrong wrong wrong to leave somebody else like that.

overcome.

I'm glad that I have a new medication to try within the next few days. Perhaps this is something that's going to work out very well for me in the longrun, we'll see - I'm optimistic.

AimeeSP

Not bad today, nervous though! I have to wait to answer the door to collect a parcel for my mum, i hate doing this. *Panics* :eek:

johnny 85

i feel like a dinosaur **** on my head!! i hate having brain fog :( its starting to really pi*s me off !!!!

ps (if anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of this please feel free to pm me)

Last edited: