How are you feeling?

Exposure

How do i feel ??? I feel anxious but still hopeful that things will be ok in the end , as if social anxiety wasnt bad enough , generalized social anxiety disorder at that , the extreme kind , i also have alcohol addiction which really pushes me to the brink , that is suicide territory , and i relapsed on sunday and am back on them damn smokes again , feeling huge guilt for worrying my great family , but am happy cos my internet got fixed so i can come to this great site and not feel like a mutant of some sort alone in this vortex of extreme soul bending misery , i like reading all of your stories , i just feel like my life is passing me by , the best days of my life have been my worst days of my life , im a christian , and if it wasnt for that i dont think i could handle all this , God shone a light into my pit of despair and he gave me hope of a future with joy and happiness but i dont think ill get that till the next life , if any of you want to talk about that email me , it helps so much and explains so much , your all great people here and id love for you to have what i have , it truly is the only reason im still here , hang in there guys , their is hope , and keep the faith , peace , love you all , Robbie :)

overcome.

I feel good right now, I feel quite relaxed. Going to enjoy some Singaporian food and then chill out with a new TV series I've gotten into :).

extremely agitated. All of my hip hop has been deleted. I put my flash drive in and this antivius that I have picked up a file in there as a virus. Instead of deleting that one file, it deleted my whole folder! About 600 songs that i've collected carefully. I jus upgraded to windows 7 and i didnt kno the damn OS would save files from a previous version or I would have left it on there. Goddamnit!!

overcome.

I feel overwhelmed by some social invites I have over the next few weeks. I'm not looking forward to the idea of going, but they're good friends and I feel like I can't really politely decline.

A_Void_Ant

I feel overwhelmed by some social invites I have over the next few weeks. I'm not looking forward to the idea of going, but they're good friends and I feel like I can't really politely decline.

Good, you should go, so long as they are "good" friends and it's something you want to do.

As for me, I am very nervous of something I am going to do on Thursday.

overcome.

Good, you should go, so long as they are "good" friends and it's something you want to do.

It's not a social phobia I have, but thanks for the encouragement.

I feel pretty damn ****, having argued with my family a bit about things out of my control.

LadyWench

Apathetic, I guess. I woke up with anxiety and the runs. I went to go get my blood drawn yesterday because my psychiatrist wants to check my overall health. And we also need to find out of it a lot of my issues are related to having an under-active thyroid. For the SECOND time, the nurse couldn't draw my blood because my veins are too small and deep. I got pricked for nothing, and I'm a big p*ussy when it comes to seeing my own blood.

I have an appointment to see my therapist in about an hour, and I'm supposed to start taking my anti-OCD meds today. I really don't want to. I'm afraid of possible side effects.

I loathe myself. And this post is way too long and self-centered. Hi.

LadyWench

You're not being self centered, it helps to get this stuff off your chest sometimes, that's what this thread is for too. I hope your appointment goes well today.:)

Thank you, I appreciate that. My appointment went okay, I guess. I did take my first pill, I took it about two and a half hours ago. Maybe a little less than that. Ever since I swallowed the damn thing, I've been freaking out. I don't know if I can get past the initial worrying of taking medication. I feel like I really just want to stop it and not continue it.

Josh5339

Becoming more myself, feel like my life can fall apart at any minute. Like I'm living in a dream where good things are finally happening and I'm terrified that someone will wake me up.

A bit sick to my stomach; my in-laws will probably be coming up soon to let me know they're leaving and I don't want to deal with them.