How are you feeling?

eski

Mixed feelings atm... I feel regretful but also a little proud...
talked to some really cute looking girl last night at a party who seemed nice and it turns out she actually knew my older brother while she was doing a research project at the hospital my brother worked at :O Anyways I left her for a bit and then my friends wanted to leave so I just quickly said goodbye to her and didnt ask for her number... doh! I wished I just went for it and asked for her number as this stuff doesnt happen to me very often. I feel like I just missed out on something that could be liberating for me.. I do take pride however in actually talking to her as I also dont talk to strangers often at parties... oh well..at least I'm taking little steps to being free of SA I s'pose.

Square_Eyes

I'm freaking out. I moved back to my place in Bath today in prep for going back to Uni on Tuesday. I've already missed a week of lectures because of the weather plus a hospital appointment purely because I was too much of a coward to pick up the phone and cancel. I've got two major assignments due in for Wednesday and Friday, neither of which I have started. My landlord, for reasons I simply can't fathom, had turned the electricity off in my flat whilst I was away for the holidays leaving me with a whole bunch of moldy food in my freezer. And to top it all off, I've got a new neighbor who I've managed to offend already by simply pretending he wasn't standing there as I rushed in to my flat earlier.

206Raider

Great, I just inhaled 2 honey bbq snackers from KFC and it may have been the best meal of my life.

Optimistic, there is no reason to be down even though nothing has changed.

I've been productive today and I got plans for the week, tommorow I may feel like shyt....even 2 hours from now I could but I'm enjoying any happiness I can gather.

lyricalliaisons

I feel anxious & kinda depressed. I'm feeling bad because I spent almost all day trying to get hold of my mental health center to find out what time my appointment is tomorrow, but none of their phone numbers will work. I'm hoping to contact them when they open at 9am tomorrow, but that may be too late. If my appointment is early, like 10am or 11am, I won't be able to make it to the appointment on time on such short of notice, because of the buses. If I don't make the appointment, I won't get my Klonopin until I see him again & that could be two months from now & I'm almost out again. Plus, I have another med I haven't had in like two months because they're basically keeping it hostage until I see him. They have it there in the building, but they won't let me have it until I see him. I hate setting my alarm, but I know if I don't I might not be up by 9am to call, but if I set my alarm, I won't sleep tonight because I'm afraid of the alarm clock. Odd I know lol, but I am. I just can't wait until tomorrow's over with.

U

userremoved

Mad, just plain mad. I don't even know what to do with my anger anymore.

keep fightin'

I'm a newcomer to this site but certainly not to SP. I'm 56 years old. My first experience with SP was in 1975 when I was 21. There were many years along the way in the 70's and 80's when no one talked about this stuff or even depression. Talk about feeling alone.

I've learned alot along the way though. I'm not cured but I do have some coping mechanisms. I also have some thoughts of things I want to do that I feel will help me. Maybe they'll help someone else.

I hope having someone come on here who is my age talkin about this stuff isn't too much of a drag. I hope to add to the discussion and maybe,just maybe, my experience will offer some positives.

I really feel for you kids. I know what you're going through. Age aside I'm one of you. I've always looked at this as a fight. It's no different than cancer or any other disease. You've got to keep fightin'.