How are you feeling?

MrJones

Yeah, it seems like it's a bad day in general... I really don't know what to say, but I hope things get better for you all :)

Yeah, I know it's not much, but today I'm out of words, sorry

bsebring

Who's up for a cheer up party then......

I'm always in the mood to party XD

I'll bring the margaritas...YUM!

Last edited:

mmmm

Its interesting seeing some old banned user profiles and the reason (in brackets) why they were banned. Just looking through some old threads. Man... there are a few crazies around... I always thought people were so nice here... not that I am judging.. much.

I'm always super nosey about why people get banned. Especially when there's a tiny piece of info next to "banned".

bsebring

I'm always super nosey about why people get banned. Especially when there's a tiny piece of info next to "banned".

Ya, I've noticed that to. Especially for harassment, which is why I don't use the chat on here anymore...

Agent_Violet

me too..i always feel sad to see someone banned. not because they didn't deserve it but simply bc it's sad for some reason.

i think the mods here are really open and kind about explaining why someone was banned but they prefer you ask via pm i think. discussing it on the main areas takes away from other's posts...

Phoenixx

Looks like I'm not the only one feeling down today. I think part of the reason why I'm in such a bad mood though is because I'm tired. I want to sleep, yet I have a whole list of other things to do still, and if I sleep now I won't sleep later tonight. Bleh. >.>

A cheer up party sounds like a good idea. We all could use one, I think. :)

MrJones

Still ill. Had a weird interview thing today. Actually it wasn't so much an interview, more a signing up thingy for this recruitment agency with a lady from the agency who was really strange and didn't want to talk to any of us who were signing up. Now surely if you work for a recruitment agency you'd want to try and get to know your recruits, right? She just looked really uninterested.

My head feels groggy and full of thoughts. Going on holiday tomorrow and always get stressed before I do because I like to feel as though I don't have anything to worry about whilst I'm away. And then I realised... that actually, a lot of my friends don't even know I'm going. It's not that there hasn't been an opportunity to tell them... it's just that on the chances we get to speak (I live in a new town so don't live near them and hate talking on the phone so mainly communicate via messengers) time is limited and I've always wanted to talk about other things.
And then I think to myself, is it a bit strange that only a few of them know I'm going to the U.S for a weekend? I don't really like talking about myself too much but sometimes wonder if it comes across as stand-offish.
Hmmm.
Ramble over with.
Hey, you still have time to talk to them, even if it's just via email :)
btw good luck with the recruitment agency, and with your holidays!!! ::p:

Rembrandt Broam

The best one I've seen yet is simply "Banned by Pookah".

If I ever do anything to deserve the forum's equivalent of the death penalty, then I would like to formally request here and now that Pookah be the one to take my SPW life. ::p:

MrJones

The best one I've seen yet is simply "Banned by Pookah".

If I ever do anything to deserve the forum's equivalent of the death penalty, then I would like to formally request here and now that Pookah be the one to take my SPW life. ::p:
LOL I didn't know what was happening when I saw it, but I thought "good for Pookah" XD

I've been in other forums and I have to say that we are lucky to have such great mods.

And now that I think about it, it's the first site where I can call a mod, friend :)

JCVA

Im not motivated to do any important thing at the moment. I know I should be job hunting right now but I can't seem to find the energy to do it.

Invisibleman

I feel really down honestly. I was fine for most of the day then I looked out my window and I seen my crush walking by.I dont know why but it ruined me.

pop-princess

I feel worried. My birthday is soon coming up and I dunno if I should have a party or not. I feel like not having anything but at the same time i'm turning 20, and it should be something 'big'. Hate this.

Also I had an argument with a friend and now I feel guilty even though deep inside I know I haven't done anything wrong.