How are you feeling?

Dead_on_Arrival

Down.
On a bad day, I have mood swings - but on a good day, I have the whole mood playground.
Today I am swinging like like there is no tomorrow.

Down.
On a bad day, I have mood swings - but on a good day, I have the whole mood playground.
Today I am swinging like like there is no tomorrow.

Wow, I can relate pal. I hope your mood goes up soon.
I now it sucks to be so swinging, still those waves have to get out.
It's good to process the down feelings, find out why you feel like this too much.
Write down a piece of paper and write the oposite (positive) on another paper.
Literally the other way around. translated into good things.

Hope it helps. I always do it. Well, if I can get my mind to it. :/

KiaKaha

Banned
Its interesting seeing some old banned user profiles and the reason (in brackets) why they were banned. Just looking through some old threads. Man... there are a few crazies around... I always thought people were so nice here... not that I am judging.. much.

like i should hide in a cave , i'm so ashamed of what i am , i try to face it but it makes it worse

I feel like this too. I'm in house all day, wasted ._. I think about visiting the stores here in town. Just to cycle a little in the fresh air.

You might do some 'little' steps yourself too? Things you're comfortable with?
Good luck <3

Blabla..

I feel like this too. I'm in house all day, wasted ._. I think about visiting the stores here in town. Just to cycle a little in the fresh air.

You might do some 'little' steps yourself too? Things you're comfortable with?
Good luck <3

haha , recently i have been doing some big steps , maybe a little too fast ?

i feel really weird , i'm trying to put myself out there and look at it and accept it , no more hiding , but at the same time it's very difficult for me , i have been hiding all my life

thank you saskia

Dead_on_Arrival

Wow, I can relate pal. I hope your mood goes up soon.
I now it sucks to be so swinging, still those waves have to get out.
It's good to process the down feelings, find out why you feel like this too much.
Write down a piece of paper and write the oposite (positive) on another paper.
Literally the other way around. translated into good things.

Hope it helps. I always do it. Well, if I can get my mind to it. :/

Thanks Saskia. Thats something I'm supposed to do according to my therapist but like you I can't always get my mind to do....:rolleyes:

Dead_on_Arrival

like i should hide in a cave , i'm so ashamed of what i am , i try to face it but it makes it worse

Hey, cavemen don't post there voice for us all to admire. Never be ashamed of who you are. You are an individual in this world of many and thus have your own uniqueness.

I'm disappointed of myself, for being selfish, narcissistic, inconsiderate, may be delusional, and above all a drama queen (that last one mostly on my head only, although right here and right now too). =/

Agent_Violet

Empty again. I think maybe the borderline thing is getting under control somewhat but I feel like the SA thing is getting worse. I'm having a day where I couldn't leave the house. I had meetings scheduled and I lied to get out of them. I just couldn't go...so I'm in my pj's lying in bed. I dont want to see anyone and I dont want to speak to anyone. I hate days like today.

Blabla..

i'm feeling pretty low also , i'm wondering if posting my goofy voice was a good idea , now this is what people are going to see when they read my stuff , i don't want people to associate me with my voice or looks , that's not who i am

Agent_Violet

i'm feeling pretty low also , i'm wondering if posting my goofy voice was a good idea , now this is what people are going to see when they read my stuff , i don't want people to associate me with my voice or looks , that's not who i am

Blabla... your voice was great...I know that doesn't convince you though but I just wanted to remind you we all think you sounded wonderful. Seeing you post yours was what gave me enough courage to post mine:) see? You've inspired someone today and that's never a bad thing.

MikeyC

Sad, depressed and lonely...I really hope a guy would ask me out, I can do with the company...

I'm disappointed of myself, for being selfish, narcissistic, inconsiderate, may be delusional, and above all a drama queen (that last one mostly on my head only, although right here and right now too). =/

Empty again. I think maybe the borderline thing is getting under control somewhat but I feel like the SA thing is getting worse. I'm having a day where I couldn't leave the house. I had meetings scheduled and I lied to get out of them. I just couldn't go...so I'm in my pj's lying in bed. I dont want to see anyone and I dont want to speak to anyone. I hate days like today.

I want to give all of you a hug. All of you. ::(:

Fighter86, if you were in my neck of the woods, I'd hang with you.