How are you feeling?

Invisibleman

Not really suddenly-- I get the pains regularly; a few times a month... once a week or so- they last all day until I can manage to go to sleep and are usually gone by the time I wake up.
I've been getting them since I was a child, but I always assumed they were 'growing pains'.

Could be from lack of minerals/vitamins, seeing as I lack alot of them and don't absorb most from food or pill form.
Masseuse sounds terrifying. <not gonna lie.
haha

Are you sure you're not flat footed? being around sports my whole life ive seen this problem quite frequently with the same symptoms youve mentioned. Might be something to check out I dunno lol

KiaKaha

Banned
Unappreciated. And so the misanthropy grows. Is there like a pet peeve, what annoys you thread anywhere... I need to get stuff off my chest.
Or alternatively i could just get over it.

Last edited:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Unappreciated. And so the misanthropy grows.

I'll see your misanthropy and raise you apathy. :) I know the feeling *hugs* it's hard to see or feel appreciated when you got an overgrown jungle of misanthropy and stuff in your yard. I should do some cutting myself of my overgrown jungle but don't have a machete or even care to do it :D

WeirdyMcGee

Are you sure you're not flat footed? being around sports my whole life ive seen this problem quite frequently with the same symptoms youve mentioned. Might be something to check out I dunno lol

Oh~ when I did track in school, I had my feet checked to get the right type of shoes.
I don't recall any mention of being flat footed.
My mom is flat footed and so is my grandma- and neither of them get pains like I do... although they're also not as active as I am, so... I dunno...
haha

KiaKaha

Banned
I'll see your misanthropy and raise you apathy. :) I know the feeling *hugs* it's hard to see or feel appreciated when you got an overgrown jungle of misanthropy and stuff in your yard. I should do some cutting myself of my overgrown jungle but don't have a machete or even care to do it :D

I dont care much for apathy (geddit?...ahem..) thanks Lemur :) not much I can do about it, I just wish people would notice how much I do for them sometimes... but I guess everyone feels like that once in a while.. I have no right to complain, I am sure I have been ungrateful in the past myself. Making corny jokes makes me feel a little better though.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I dont care much for apathy (geddit?...ahem..) thanks Lemur :) not much I can do about it, I just wish people would notice how much I do for them sometimes... but I guess everyone feels like that once in a while.. I have no right to complain, I am sure I have been ungrateful in the past myself. Making corny jokes makes me feel a little better though.

Got it :) Corny jokes always make me feel a little better and i think others the only jokes I know. :D But I get it with the gratefulness and stuff.

Blabla..

Not really suddenly-- I get the pains regularly; a few times a month... once a week or so- they last all day until I can manage to go to sleep and are usually gone by the time I wake up.
I've been getting them since I was a child, but I always assumed they were 'growing pains'.

Could be from lack of minerals/vitamins, seeing as I lack alot of them and don't absorb most from food or pill form.
Masseuse sounds terrifying. <not gonna lie.
haha

i get this also , strange pain , i just wanna hit my legs , i think they call it restless leg syndrome , it's really hard to fall asleep , i don't really know if it's a pain , cramp , it's just weird and annoying, i found that using tiger balm works really well , but it smells .

WeirdyMcGee

i get this also , strange pain , i just wanna hit my legs , i think they call it restless leg syndrome , it's really hard to fall asleep , i don't really know if it's a pain , cramp , it's just weird and annoying, i found that using tiger balm works really well , but it smells .

ohhh~
I used to have RLS- moreso in my hands and arms than legs.
I still do, I suppose... I've gotten used to it-- now my arms just flail around when I'm sleeping. haha
The pain I have doesn't seem to be in the muscles though-- I've tries different muscle creams - ice - hot/cold baths in the past and nothing helped with the pain.
poop.

Kiwong

I am sorry it that did not work out so well for you Kiwong::(: That was a very brave thing to do. I could never muster the courage to do that. It is a shame there are some people that are unable to show compassion for varied reasons.

Thanks Blue Days, it has been balanced by a number of people that were kind and showed support. Sometimes I focus on that and my action seems to have been the right choice. However, everytime I am around those who were unkind and continued to insinuate dishonesty the memories of that crippling fear resurfaces.

I did that recently with a mate of mine and he's choosing not to believe I have any social anxiety, as well. I'm almost sorry I told him. Almost.

As for you, I'm sorry that has happened. You should bring up with these people how their reactions are affecting you and they're being plain selfish. They may not change their attitudes but it will allow you to get some pain off your chest.

That's really hard that your friend doesn't believe MikeyC. I used to feel this horrible cold fear when they responded unfavourably to me telling them about my anxiety, and I almost immediately wanted to take the words back. This was countered by those that were good about it.

These people are not important to me MikeyC, and I have made the decision for them to be outside the circle of people that matter. I don't think they are mature or intelligent enough to respond to anything I say in a constructive way. I think it shows my inner strength not to respond.

I can sympathise with you whole heartedly. Not a single member of my family believe me when they were told about my OCD, so I have never told them about anything else. My wifes family on the other hand understand due to a lot of them having issues or have seen their children with psych problems.

That is horrible and unhelpful that your family didn't believe, Dead_on_arrival. It's good to have that countered by your wife's family. My sister believed me, but we don't speak all that often, she never asks me about my anxiety and how it is.

Last edited:

MikeyC

That's really hard that your friend doesn't believe MikeyC. I used to feel this horrible cold fear when they responded unfavourably to me telling them about my anxiety, and I almost immediately wanted to take the words back. This was countered by those that were good about it.

These people are not important to me MikeyC, and I have made the decision for them to be outside the circle of people that matter. I don't think they are mature or intelligent enough to respond to anything I say in a constructive way. I think it shows my inner strength not to respond.
This guy is pretty much my best friend, but it does kind of disappoint me that he brushes off my anxiety like it's something I can turn off instantly. I felt like he needed to know, though, as I don't want to hide things from him.

Yeah, that's a good idea, mate. If they're not going to be supportive of you, then there's no reason why you should be associating too much with them. Maturity and intelligence are main factors in forging strong friendships, and they appear to have little of both. I'm happy you seem to have made the right decision, mate. :)