How are you feeling?

I took a sleeping aide but still didn't fall asleep. But tonight was different. It wasn't that I was nervous or anxious about my therapist appointment today. I was making some graphics for my blog and got carried away. And I was having a lot of fun, so I'm not going to count this as a bad thing. I may need to take a nap, though.

Honda

I feel like a fool and a coward trying to justify my failures, mistakes and misfortune with mental illness...

I took a sleeping aide but still didn't fall asleep. But tonight was different. It wasn't that I was nervous or anxious about my therapist appointment today. I was making some graphics for my blog and got carried away. And I was having a lot of fun, so I'm not going to count this as a bad thing. I may need to take a nap, though.

^Good Night!

Vampayah88

w6zecz.gif

Felgen

Got laid off from my job. The strange part is that this time, my boss was right, though. He did agree to give me a good reference in future jobs, but stated that I didn't multitask or handle stress well enough for my current job.

Asperger's syndrome is a bitch ... and so is PDD-NOS (which a lot of people on this board may suffer from).