How are you feeling?

Oh no.... no, no.... that's not happening. It's on now. We shall duel!

Bring a lightsaber or suitable equivalent, meet at the Wisconsin-Illinois border. Alert the press. You have 24 hours.

It's on like Donkey Kong! I've got my sonic screwdriver and I'm gonna cram sine, cosine, and tangent down your throat! Be prepared to eat imaginary numbers!!!

Insanely bored, kinda tired but not tired enough to sleep, for once I actually don't want to be alone right now... This is the sort of feeling that makes me get lost in thought, ramble aimlessly for an hour or so, and come out of the whole thing more depressed than I was before. Should be an interesting night.

If you pay for my gas money, I'll be there! Otherwise, yeah, I'm staying home. :)

Oh... See, I was going to ask you to cover my gas money... so we're in a bit of a predicament. But otherwise, it's ok to admit that you're afraid of defeat.

Edit: If you're too afraid to show up and you're just gonna stay home, at least write a new blog post while you're there.

Last edited:

RandyMarsh

I feel horrible, it's 6am I haven't slept all night. I have been so upset and lonely. Also my aunt wants me to go out for lunch with her this afternoon to get me out of the house but I don't think I'm gona be able to do it

I feel horrible, it's 6am I haven't slept all night. I have been so upset and lonely. Also my aunt wants me to go out for lunch with her this afternoon to get me out of the house but I don't think I'm gona be able to do it

^Sorry you feel this way. I was feeling the same a moment ago. Hope you feel better soon :)

RandyMarsh

^Sorry you feel this way. I was feeling the same a moment ago. Hope you feel better soon :)

Thanks for replying, it does make u feel much happier when you get a response. Im off to bed here hopefully I will be able to sleep.
I hope everyone is doing ok also. Sorry about my crap message it's just that I am just as bad at writing on forums as I am in speaking to people in real life