How are you feeling?

WeirdyMcGee

sick... I hate that smell... -__-

Why does everything smell so terrible lately?
Why do I feel like I have to pee constantly?
damn... I'm getting old. haha

A quick search of Wikipedia (functionally my new brain) says that it's a statistics thing. Not my area.

Eww. I hate a lot of math (geometry, trigonometry, calculus), but I think I hate statistics the most. Where's Phoenixx at? Isn't she taking a statistics class right now?

I'm starting to get nervous about my doctor appointments and my job interview.

Phoenixx

Eww. I hate a lot of math (geometry, trigonometry, calculus), but I think I hate statistics the most. Where's Phoenixx at? Isn't she taking a statistics class right now?

I'm starting to get nervous about my doctor appointments and my job interview.
^ Yes, I am taking a statistics course, but that doesn't mean I'm good at it. ::p: Don't worry, I hate it too. :)

Another job interview? Your last one went very well. I can only hope the same goes for this one. Good luck!

DeadmanWalking

^ And what game might that be?

stay-alive-movie-poster-small.jpg

How about this? I like this game:rolleyes:.

Or we can go with Plan B.

DeadmanWalking

Oh no.... no, no.... that's not happening. It's on now. We shall duel!

Bring a lightsaber or suitable equivalent, meet at the Wisconsin-Illinois border. Alert the press. You have 24 hours.

Can I jump in just for the heck of it? I wanna be in it; I even have a lightsaber of my very own. So, pretty please with sugar on top?

Phoenixx

Why do you say that? I'll be right there at your side to protect you from anything that would harm you:cool:. I told you, I'm your knight in shining armor and you're my princess.
^ Well then, I suppose we could play, if you're willing to be so chivalrous. ;)

Oh no.... no, no.... that's not happening. It's on now. We shall duel!

Bring a lightsaber or suitable equivalent, meet at the Wisconsin-Illinois border. Alert the press. You have 24 hours.
^ I need to find a way over there. I don't want to miss this! *starts packing snacks*