how are you feeling? (in music)

Beatmetrics

Ugh....................... I hate this song with so much passion.... But I see there is something deep and wanting to get out behind it, so it is welcome this time x) Elaborate if you must, it sounds like something that must be vented!

Nothin just some people don't get how to be friends...if you have an issue we talk about it you don't just ignore me like I dropped off of the face of earth. Then when you fell all better come back to me thinking I'm going feel all peaces and apples about everything...I forgave this punk move the first time how ever not this time. She didn't want to come to me like an adult and talk it out so screw her.

Why am I not going back and trying to talk because in the past I did do that. I asked that we'd talk and so so forth didn't work. I was the bad person. I've gave her plenty of changes in the present to say or speak about anything that bothered her. Nope everythings fine. The amount of effort that I've tried to put in this as far as communication is draining...

Friendship is a different type of "loving" relationship. It takes communication. If some can't understand that...then whatever.

Last edited:

Daniel089

Gustav Mahler - Symphony No. 10 - YouTube

I always liked listening to some music from the classical and romantic genre.
I once discovered a piece on youtube. Mahler's last symphony, he wrote it when he was dying. It's just so beautiful that I couldn't get it out of my head so that's how I'd describe my mood these days...
I know it's 25 minutes but if you got nothing else to do just give a try listening to it...

KiaKaha

Banned
Prisoner of Society by The Living End with Lyrics - YouTube

Well we don't need no one to tell us what to do
Oh yes we're on our own
And theres nothing you can do
So we don't need no one like you
To tell us what to do

We don't refer to the past
When showing what we've done
Our generation gap
Means the war is never won