Gamers thread

da_illest101

So here is some trailer about some of the upcoming square enix games

Final Fantasy VS 13 ( PS3)
YouTube - Final Fantasy Versus XIII Trailer 18Jan 2011

Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP)
YouTube - Final Fantasy XIII Agito (Type-0) Trailer-1st Production Department (18 Jan 2011)

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3/ Xbox 360)
YouTube - FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 REVEAL TRAILER 2011

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance ( Nintendo 3ds)
YouTube - 3DS ?????? ??? 3D??PV

I can't believe that they would make a sequel to one of the worse final fantasy ever. I hope they step their game up big time and make it good or just decent. I'm excited for the 3 other games though.

Last edited:

fitftw

I have had FEAR2 for a while and just started on it today. Must say it was 14 spent wisely. Hell of a game. Not terribly scary but I would certainly jump at some scenes in the middle of the night.

petrified eyes

I just played Left 4 Dead with my mom for an hour or so, it was her first time playing a FPS.

She didn't do as bad as I thought she would. She had a hard time with jumping and ladders and kept looking up at the ceiling or sky half the time, but she managed to get about 30 kills! :D

Danfalc

Banned
Goddamn modders in Borderlands. Oh yeah, it's real fun watching you kill bosses in one shot.

Yeah that's a bit stupid >.> and kind of defeats the point... I can understand people wan't to mess around sometimes, but no need to pull that crap In co-op.

Anyway I just read that The star wars mmo has been pushed back from spring to September, maybe that's not a bad thing if it it means the game turns out more polished.

Remus

Staff member
Removed bootleg references, keep it legal people ( hint: chat about that sort of thing in private! )

panicsurvivor

Yeah that's a bit stupid >.> and kind of defeats the point... I can understand people wan't to mess around sometimes, but no need to pull that crap In co-op.

Anyway I just read that The star wars mmo has been pushed back from spring to September, maybe that's not a bad thing if it it means the game turns out more polished.

On no!!! Where did you read that? :eek::eek:

da_illest101

IMO calling it the "Next Generation Portable" is not a good name choice because a few years from now it won't be the next generation!

I think it's a temporary, like before the playstation move was called the wand or kinect was called natal. they may as well call it psp2. that 's how everyone is calling it anyways

ripewithdecay

Just finished Dead Space 2. Played the game with headphones and all the lights turned off. I was terrified! It doesn't hold back either, youre constantly getting ambushed and overwhelmed, even when you've got only a few bullets left and half health.
Great survival horror tho that's how i like it!

fitftw

eh, I love my 250gb PS3 Slim...the fat PS3 is just ugly and...fat. I don't care about the minor things they removed.