Gamers thread

crunch-yogurt

its definitely worth playing and doing literally everything. its too bad you have mass effect 2 on PS3. because when you import that save to mass effect 2 you notice how all the choices you made affect things. they did a really good job with it as far as that goes.

Yeah thats the only problem. When I finish mass effect 1 Im going to start 2 again, theres this interavtive comic in the ps3 version that runs over the story of 1 and im going to imput the choices I made while playing 1 and see how it turns out.

ripewithdecay

BioWare has a huge lineup for 2011: Dragon Age II, SWTOR, Mass Effect 3.
It almost seems inevitable something will get pushed back into 2012!

Snowdrop

Been playing black ops. Didn't buy the map pack though.

Also I had a lot of fun playing through Dragon Age: Origins again, this time I went for a human warrior. I'm currently playing the expansion, Awakening, and I'm pleasantly surprised, very good experience so far, Bioware never fails me.

Who's looking forward to the next Dragon Age? I certainly am :D

Me :D I'm on my 2nd playthrough too, need to get a decent save game for the upcoming one..can't wait :) should be great :)

aidan

anyone else been playing killzone 3 open beta but cant get a game since the patch? haven't had a game since

I'm currently playing NHL 2008 on my PC. Jealous? Thought so. :) I'm also strangely addicted to Wii tennis. Something about the players not having any arms...

fitftw

Xenogears kicks ass. It's been 12 or 13 years since I ran through the game, and I really didn't understand the 300 bajillion different plots happening simultaneously intertwined. Now I sort of get it, and I'm enjoying it more.

What other game has such crazy dialogue such as this??
183618_1598451726857_1402947049_31345418_4252487_n.jpg

Mokkat

does anyone play games with a trackball mouse?

My ergonomic Verticalmouse died some time last year, and I got a logitech mx518 to replace it (the vmouse had risen in price a lot, still is expensive). I can feel my arm and wrist starting to act up, so after reading reviews and stuff, I ordered this one:

Logitech-Wireless-Trackball-M570-1.jpg

Does anyone have personal experience with these pointing devices and gaming? :)

I have a question. I got NHL 2K11 today, along with a Wii hockey stick. The game says that it will only work with the Wii remote and nunchuck. So is the hockey stick completely useless or does it just not work for this game? It is really hard to control the player with the nunchuck and pass/shoot with the remote. I think that's why I prefer the PC version better: it's all controlled by one keyboard.

On a side note, does anyone play Mafia Wars on Facebook? It isn't your typical game, but I'm addicted to it. That, and ESPNU College Town.

I have a question. I got NHL 2K11 today, along with a Wii hockey stick. The game says that it will only work with the Wii remote and nunchuck. So is the hockey stick completely useless or does it just not work for this game? It is really hard to control the player with the nunchuck and pass/shoot with the remote. I think that's why I prefer the PC version better: it's all controlled by one keyboard.

On a side note, does anyone play Mafia Wars on Facebook? It isn't your typical game, but I'm addicted to it. That, and ESPNU College Town.

I have no idea :( I don't own a Wii :(

Also, I aint played mafia wars but I have a friend thats a mod, his name is Sifaz. Look him up and he should give you some goodies if you tell him I told you who he was.