Gamers thread

sprode

I was playing New Vegas but my drive is stuck shut.

Ha, ha. Goodbye only form of entertainment.

ilmatross

eh, I love my 250gb PS3 Slim...the fat PS3 is just ugly and...fat. I don't care about the minor things they removed.

hey whats up fitftw, do you play any ps3 multiplayer games? want to game sometime? me and my cousin have headsets, we're both really good at black ops and a lot of the multiplayer psn store games. (dead nation, alien breed 2, etc)

I also have gamefly so I rent any of the new games for about 3 weeks after their release. have killzone 3, homefront, and dragon age 2 on queue

this goes out to anyone else who wants to game as well. I'd love to get a posse going of SPW members, so we can all chill and noone judges anyone. how cool would that be to get a mini-clan going :)

My PSN tag is Morphinaut if you wanna get a hold of me.

Last edited:

ilmatross

i just finished dead space 2 as well. it was awesome. i love sci-fi horror.

on my 2nd playthrough on zealot difficulty

man I love that game. I played through the original dead space 9 times. The multiplayer is pretty fun as well if you have an entire team with mics coordinating together. its an adrenaline rush.

ripewithdecay

you say that like it's a bad thing. i can cook a steak while playing my ps3, with a slim you have to use primitive way such as asking your parents, ask someone else, use something called an oven, changing room ::p:

YouTube - Sweet

The ultimate in grilling and gaming. I tell people this but they don't believe me.
This video is living proof. Thanks!

scoobycrawler

my xbox 360 is too much fun sometimes but i barely use it
super street fighter 4 is awsome for fighting online so is cool

ilmatross

Been playing black ops. Didn't buy the map pack though.

Also I had a lot of fun playing through Dragon Age: Origins again, this time I went for a human warrior. I'm currently playing the expansion, Awakening, and I'm pleasantly surprised, very good experience so far, Bioware never fails me.

Who's looking forward to the next Dragon Age? I certainly am :D

ME. it comes out march 22nd, a day after my birthday :)

EdgeCrusher

Been playing black ops. Didn't buy the map pack though.

Also I had a lot of fun playing through Dragon Age: Origins again, this time I went for a human warrior. I'm currently playing the expansion, Awakening, and I'm pleasantly surprised, very good experience so far, Bioware never fails me.

Who's looking forward to the next Dragon Age? I certainly am :D

definitely me. i am doing my second playthru of dragon age origins right now.

aidan

im playing Killzone 3 beta right now its actually pretty fun i think, i get more fun out of it that call of booty BO.

crunch-yogurt

Started play mass effect 1 on steam. I finished mass effect 2 on ps3 last week and loved every minute of it, I wanted to get the whole story. But mass effect 1 isnt really doing it for me, the storys good but the gameplay is really bad compared to 2, but the story seems good enough to get me to play through it..

da_illest101

im playing Killzone 3 beta right now its actually pretty fun i think, i get more fun out of it that call of booty BO.

I have been playing that too, but I got tired of always doing the same map. I'll buy the game when it becomes a greatest hit

EdgeCrusher

Started play mass effect 1 on steam. I finished mass effect 2 on ps3 last week and loved every minute of it, I wanted to get the whole story. But mass effect 1 isnt really doing it for me, the storys good but the gameplay is really bad compared to 2, but the story seems good enough to get me to play through it..

its definitely worth playing and doing literally everything. its too bad you have mass effect 2 on PS3. because when you import that save to mass effect 2 you notice how all the choices you made affect things. they did a really good job with it as far as that goes.

N0D

Banned
bioware is sadistic. holiday 2011? i am already going through severe withdraw from commander shepherd.