Gamers thread

Xylia

Aww, I liked it... I found it easy to immerse myself into, because of the room slowly coming alive.

Smartie

Currently playing on the PC, Dirt 2, f1 2010, rFactor as well as battlefield bad company 2 & arma 2, if anyone is interested in joining me online sometime send us a msg :)

Blaze

I need a new game to play... I find myself always going back to playing Medieval 2... There's something about conquering the world that I just cannot get enough of. ::p:

Danfalc

Banned
I need a new game to play... I find myself always going back to playing Medieval 2... There's something about conquering the world that I just cannot get enough of. ::p:

Maybe Empire total war then? :D You have America, India and the Middle East to conquer as well as Europe. It's a bit of a resource hog though system wise.

You might be interested to know they are going back to their roots with Shogun Total war 2 this year also.

fitftw

^ those characters are from a strategy RPG called Disgaea. I loved that PS2 game. Prinnies loved saying "dooooooooood"

My favorite PS2 jrpgs were Arc The Lad, Shadow Hearts, Shin Megami Tensei, and Xenosaga. Grandia and Chrono Cross for PS1.
Too bad they don't make em like that anymore.

da_illest101

^ those characters are from a strategy RPG called Disgaea. I loved that PS2 game. Prinnies loved saying "dooooooooood"

yea funny thing i never could get into disgaea, I love the characters but I couldn't stand the gameplay even though it was similar to final fantasy tactics

fitftw

PSN has a bunch of PS1 RPGs like Arc the Lad Collection, Grandia, FF's, Wild Arms etc, and Xenogears is coming soon to it :D :D :D :D

I just wish Breath of Fire 3 would. That was my favorite PS1 RPG. And Star Ocean 2...

heads up, The Saboteur is a kickass GTA4 clone and is like $15 on amazon. I've been playing it all week, very addicting fun.

Last edited:

da_illest101

PSN has a bunch of PS1 RPGs like Arc the Lad Collection, Grandia, FF's, Wild Arms etc, and Xenogears is coming soon to it :D :D :D :D

I just wish Breath of Fire 3 would. That was my favorite PS1 RPG. And Star Ocean 2...

heads up, The Saboteur is a kickass GTA4 clone and is like $15 on amazon. I've been playing it all week, very addicting fun.

if you have a psp, they have star ocean 1 and 2 on it

ripewithdecay

25-30 hours playing straight through. There's a bunch of side quests though that would probably add another 5 hours or so. It's not the length of a game, but the quality, and Nier had it in spades for me.

Although i still havent finished Nier, the one thing i loved about that game was the music. I remember i would just sit in the bar in the game just to hear the songs.

U

userremoved

I went to Gamestop and found NIER for only $14.99. This better be epic guys.

Hey you can't beat $15 for a brand new game. xD Only reason I didn't buy it is cause I already got like 15 billion games on Steam and console I've not beat.

U

userremoved

So the Kinect has out sold the PS Move by 5 to 1. Microsoft has definitely made a deal with The Devil.

da_illest101

So the Kinect has out sold the PS Move by 5 to 1. Microsoft has definitely made a deal with The Devil.

when you spend 500 millions on advertisement you kind hope he beats the competition. But how many games could they have made with that much money. Oh Microsoft you sure love your core gamers