Gamers thread

U

userremoved

when you spend 500 millions on advertisement you kind hope he beats the competition. But how many games could they have made with that much money. Oh Microsoft you sure love your core gamers

Yeah that is true, I've not seen any commercials for the PS Move. But maybe working the advertisements is the way to go. I'm seeing friends on Facebook using the Kinect and they are anything but gamers. So now not only do you have the xbox fans playing but now people that just wanna play Kinetimals and that Dancing game lol.

U

userremoved

Oi I've got tons of unfinished games too. Sad story.

How many are you currently working on?

I'm trying to beat Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3 right now. Of course I would wait until I started going to college and have little free time to decide to do that heh. I may never beat Fallout at this rate.

Ignace

Not sure if I should play the new Call Of Duty or the new Medal Of Honor! I can't be bothered to complete the new spiderman game its become very boring.

They're both good. Medal of Honor is a Bad Company 2 Look-a-like. COD has zombies. :)

_Hope

They're both good. Medal of Honor is a Bad Company 2 Look-a-like. COD has zombies. :)

Probably going to go with the zombies! :D Or is that some sort of DLC? Not like COD to have zombies in the actual game is it? :confused: lol.

Xylia

Trying out DC Universe Online...

dcgame2011011415241544.jpg

Here's my badass Villain ^ She has mental powers + brawling skills. I haven't found any good bottoms for her yet + I'd like some better boots.

da_illest101

Trying out DC Universe Online...

dcgame2011011415241544.jpg

Here's my badass Villain ^ She has mental powers + brawling skills. I haven't found any good bottoms for her yet + I'd like some better boots.

i heard it was 15$ a month, is there a free trial or you are paying for it. and yes she look evil :cool:

ripewithdecay

^My god DC Universe is so addictive. The PVP alone is worth it for me for a couple of months anyway. I just love running up on unexpected people and smacking them 10 ft in the air.

fitftw

15 bucks a month? Wow...I refuse to pay a monthly fee for a game. Those dudes who create those MMO's are multi-billionaires.

da_illest101

Maybe today ( if we are lucky) or tommorow we are gonna get news on square enix lastest games. I know square enix has been quite in decline when it comes to quality games recently but I'm still interested to know about Final fantasy versus 13. They have a conference in japan for the 18th ( I think it's already the 18th over there).

fitftw

if you guys live near a Best Buy, they're running a Buy 2 Get 1 game sale this week. I might pick up Little Big Planet 2, Mass Effect 2 and some other brand new ps3 game.

Danfalc

Banned
Is it any good?

Sorry I know you didnt ask me, but it's pretty good imo :) Granted I am only level 15 and have not seen the end game content yet. But it's been one of the few mmo's In which levelling up feels like fun rather than the usual grind.

lunaticbinge

Can't wait to get my new xbox slim. I currently have to open my window in below zero weather and play in a freezing cold room just to keep this piece of **** from overheating.