coyote

strawberry mimosa:
427684_381935988483256_130351236975067_1540137_393698756_n.jpg

blueberry french toast:
259990_229749763701880_130351236975067_1019474_1380182_n.jpg

(photos i took for my ex's website)

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Things are looking a little too healthy around here, so I have to post a picture of some ice cream I had.

IMAG1195.jpg

thats really rox u r very creative MsBuzz ^^ damn im trying to get in shape and u guys post such a yummmy foods idk if ill resist xD
anyways here there is what i called mushroomfruit xD idk if is any similar but well tahts it :

z7k85.jpg

twiggle

Wow, KiaKaha! That looks delicious! It all looks so healthy too! If you need help eating that chicken and the potato salad I would definitely be willing to offer up my services.

Things are looking a little too healthy around here, so I have to post a picture of some ice cream I had.

IMAG1195.jpg

That looks amazing!! But I thought the broken up pretzel pieces were some kind of weird mushroom at first. What they actually are, looks so much better!

thats really rox u r very creative MsBuzz ^^ damn im trying to get in shape and u guys post such a yummmy foods idk if ill resist xD
anyways here there is what i called mushroomfruit xD idk if is any similar but well tahts it :

z7k85.jpg

Mmmm! Is that an apple carved into the shape of a mushroom?

MikeyC

^ Looks good, Kia!

I went out for lunch today and ate a chicken wrap with fries and an amazing dipping sauce:

P3110030.jpg

After that I went to place called Cold Rock and got some delicious ice cream:

P3110031.jpg

MikeyC

Made some chicken strips, seasoned them to buggery, and created some great dipping sauce on the side. It was delicious.

P3130030.jpg

MikeyC

^ That chicken looks great! How'd you make the dipping sauce?
Dipping sauce was just some spicy banana sauce (very similar to ketchup, except a little spicy), mayonnaise for creaminess, and a hint of soy sauce. That's it. It tasted nice.

Phoenixx

Dipping sauce was just some spicy banana sauce (very similar to ketchup, except a little spicy), mayonnaise for creaminess, and a hint of soy sauce. That's it. It tasted nice.
^ I have never heard of banana sauce. Sounds interesting though. :)

MikeyC

^ I have never heard of banana sauce. Sounds interesting though. :)
Neither had I, but there's a specialty Asian store around here that supposedly sells it. The main ingredient is bananas, but it's honestly just a spicy ketchup. That's all it is.

coyote

LOL! I love how there is a fruit print on the tablecloth, a fruit print on the napkin, a fruit print on the plate and the fruit bowl is full!:cool:

How'd they get the bacon like that? Was it wrapped around a stick in the frying pan? :confused:

I would say so.:)

*makes note to try this next time she is cooking bacon*

this is at my ex-wife's bed & breakfast

she pats the bacon into a mixture of brown sugar and mustard powder to coat it, then twists the bacon and lays it on a broiler pan, then broils in the oven

(i took this pic to put on her website - i got to eat everything afterwards)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
this is at my ex-wife's bed & breakfast

she pats the bacon into a mixture of brown sugar and mustard powder to coat it, then twists the bacon and lays it on a broiler pan, then broils in the oven

(i took this pic to put on her website - i got to eat everything afterwards)
Aha! Thank you. With that I was able to google a recipe. I shall be trying this. Your pics look much better though.

Spiced Bacon Twists Recipe - Allrecipes.com

N0D

Banned
...i decided to take a picture of my meal so i went and cooked myself some good stuff and then i forgot to take a picture and i ate it...::(: it was really good but i feel like an idiot now cause i forgot the picture...

MikeyC

So my friend shows up at my door. "Hey I was thinking about you... so I brought you half of my lunch."
:rolleyes: . Thanks... whatta loser of a bestfriend. ::p:
That looks like a good lunch so I wouldn't be too upset. :)

MsBuzzkillington

IMAG1229.jpg

A slightly healthy dinner. Those fries are frozen and store brand but they are some of my favorite fries. Also, looking at my plate... I think I could have used a few more veggies haha.