Food Pictures

jonas89

why does everything look so delicious on here :O
But I thought I might but one pic in here :p

P160412_12170001.jpg

Goose jerky :p that I made a few weeks ago

The cake we had for my brother's birthday tonight.

g cake 2012.jpg

Looks kind of girly but he wanted strawberry cake, and we always have Rainbow Chip frosting on all our cakes (except once in a great while).

MsBuzzkillington

My mustard sandwich looks delicious? Odd..

I think it was more of a general statement, not something that was directed at every single specific dish in here.

Sorry to hear that you are struggling so much with money. The military doesn't give you food? You can't get any help from the state? What about food stamps? You should get some bologna too. I can't imagine only eating two slices of bread a day, that would be rough. I wish I could send you money for food.

Roman Legion

I think it was more of a general statement, not something that was directed at every single specific dish in here.

Sorry to hear that you are struggling so much with money. The military doesn't give you food? You can't get any help from the state? What about food stamps? You should get some bologna too. I can't imagine only eating two slices of bread a day, that would be rough. I wish I could send you money for food.

No, I'm only a reservist and I don't get medical care either like actve duty gets.. I got turned down for unemployment for "not making enough" and my family has had bad experience reaching out to local government for anything, so I'd rather not. I don't want anyone's money anyway, so keep it..