Food Pictures

WeirdyMcGee

gluten free pizza!
marc-richs-gf-pizza.jpg

strawberry shortcake, weee~
shortcake.jpg

bannock >D yum!
3189300189_3126202fea.jpg

I made phyllo fruit cups for my sister's birthday. I think they turned out pretty good. I did make them a couple of hours too early and the yogurt made the phyllo dough soggy, but it still tasted good.

What they are supposed to look like:
phyllo-many-300x214.jpg

Mine:
tumblr_lphjiobo881qgvsbto1_500.jpg

green tea frozen yogurt <3
flavor_green_tea.jpg

That sounds disgusting. :) We just got a Twist n Swirlz locally a couple of months ago. My sister took me there after my birthday. Their cake batter ice cream rocks, but I was disappointed in the peanut butter and dark chocolate flavors.

ETA: I just did some research, and apparently there is only one Twist n Swirlz, and it's the one in my area. So ya'll have no idea what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

That sounds disgusting. :) We just got a Twist n Swirlz locally a couple of months ago. My sister took me there after my birthday. Their cake batter ice cream rocks, but I was disappointed in the peanut butter and dark chocolate flavors.

Oh, I thought the green tea flavour would be horrible but when you think about it, yogurt is just milk- milk goes in tea.
I tried it years ago when I worked in a mall, at the Yogen Fruz (since I had a discount card. yeehaw!) and I love it!
Best of all- it's very easy on my stomach, nerves, well within my calorie limit and it doesn't hurt my teeth the way any chocolate/cookie/batter/high sugar flavours do.

Blabla..

bananabread and fresh stuff , seriously , this banana bread is completely bananas , i mean delicious , im proud of my cooking skills

bannanabread.jpg

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Re: Smile!

I can't even tell what's on that plate other than onion rings. :confused:

From left to right: 2 Buffalo chicken nuggets, 2 BBQ Chicken nuggets, and Two plain chicken nuggets (With a plain nugget nose :D) More than half of what was on the plate was gone at that point though ::p:

Pookah

Re: Smile!

From left to right: 2 Buffalo chicken nuggets, 2 BBQ Chicken nuggets, and Two plain chicken nuggets (With a plain nugget nose :D) More than half of what was on the plate was gone at that point though ::p:

Where the hell you getting these fancy nuggets bebe?