Fav Quotes

mrb

just because you saw me do it , i soppose your going to blame me :mad: i just made that up ::p:

Uber Schnitzel

As I was reading this quote jumped out at me:

"Imperfection has been woven into the fabric of my life by fate,
and I believe the lesson all along has been to not be in conflict with it"
Jamie Andreas

xsapx

It was a quote from Lance i think, it goes something like this
"Pain may only last one second, minute , or hour but failure can last a lifetime"

Thus is from napoleon or bruce and it goes something like this
"Life's battle doesn't always goes to the faster or stronger man,but sooner or later the man who wins is the man that thinks he can!"

Felgen

"I'll fucking do it, darling."

This is what Freddie Mercury replied when Brian May asked him if he would actually be able to sing the very demanding vocals of "The Show must go on". Mercury was dying of AIDS and was very ill at this point. Yet, he managed to sing the song flawlessly.

shy.girl

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
— Mark Twain

"Women are like teabags; you never know how strong they are until they're put in hot water."
— Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
— George Eliot

worrywort

"If we all threw our problems in a pile, and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back" - Regina Brett

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison

“It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation” – Herman Melville

"Inspiration comes of working" - Charles Baudelaire

"Death comes faster than you think" - Synecdoche, New York

Last edited:
''I prefer the stillness here. I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.''
~Jon Osterman (Dr Manhattan), Watchmen

''Miracles by they're definition are meaningless, only what can happen does happen.''

''Borders and etiquette are nothing but human inventions. I am but a primate, with the Earth as my land.''
~Me

''Peter, you can't speak Italian just because you have a mustache.''
~Brain Griffin, Family Guy

''In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon.''

Needless to say, I simply adore Dr Manhattan. <3
And no, it has nothing to do with that he is butt naked all the time. >:C

dean01

the truth is everyone is gonna hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "-bob marley

Mine is my signature.
'I am what I am. Someone has to be.' Reynald de Chatillon, Movie: Kingdom of Heaven.

Might as well add: Alle Arbeit und kein Spiel bilden die Welt heute.