Fav Quotes

Ubersonic

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. "

enmascarado

"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

"I hate so much about the way you choose to be."

"If a person could see the beauty of a single flower, it could change their entire life"

"Don't worry be happy"

"All we need is some ice cream and a hug"

"The sun still shines on cloudy days, it's just hidden"

"The flame of a single candle could light a thousand other candles, and the original flame won't be weakened. Happiness doesn't thin out as it spreads"

ramirez

"Life is too short to be afraid."
It means for me, that when I hesitate to do something because of fear, I just do it. Well, not always...
Sometimes I chicken, but I try not to.

worrywort

"the more difficult something becomes, the more rewarding it is in the end" - Edward [big fish]

"who's to say, these could be the good old days" - Eels

Chrysalis

My signature is my favourite - Harbour Ships :)

But I also love these :

"Hug someone when they deserve it the least, for that's when they need it the most."

"A true friend is someone who can see right through you and still enjoys the view".

"If you return home each day 'Dogtired' could it be because you barked, growled and snarled your way through the day?"

and

"Never look down upon someone....unless you're helping them up".

:)

Errordotocx

"Hug someone when they deserve it the least, for that's when they need it the most."

"A true friend is someone who can see right through you and still enjoys the view".

"Never look down upon someone....unless you're helping them up".

I really like those three.

Chrysalis

I also love :

"A true friend is someone who walks towards you when everyone has walked out."

"A true friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg, even though you may be slightly cracked".

Means alot to me and most of us in life, are a little cracked along the way :)

Last edited:

El.Sonador

"Do I have an original thought in my head? My bald head. Maybe if I were happier, my hair wouldn't be falling out. Life is short. I need to make the most of it. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I'm a walking cliché. I really need to go to the doctor and have my leg checked. There's something wrong. A bump. The dentist called again. I'm way overdue. If I stop putting things off, I would be happier. All I do is sit on my fat ass. If my ass wasn't fat I would be happier. I wouldn't have to wear these shirts with the tails out all the time. Like that's fooling anyone. Fat ass. I should start jogging again. Five miles a day. Really do it this time. Maybe rock climbing. I need to turn my life around. What do I need to do? I need to fall in love. I need to have a girlfriend. I need to read more, improve myself. What if I learned Russian or something? Or took up an instrument? I could speak Chinese. I'd be the screenwriter who speaks Chinese and plays the oboe. That would be cool. I should get my hair cut short. Stop trying to fool myself and everyone else into thinking I have a full head of hair. How pathetic is that? Just be real. Confident. Isn't that what women are attracted to? Men don't have to be attractive. But that's not true. Especially these days. Almost as much pressure on men as there is on women these days. Why should I be made to feel I have to apologize for my existence? Maybe it's my brain chemistry. Maybe that's what's wrong with me. Bad chemistry. All my problems and anxiety can be reduced to a chemical imbalance or some kind of misfiring synapses. I need to get help for that. But I'll still be ugly though. Nothing's gonna change that. "

From The movie "Adaptaion" 2002

Rise Against

The other day i was driving through the mountains and i saw a road sign that said "In case of flood, climb to safety." It made me laugh lol.

"If you dwell on the past, the past will become your future." - i thought of this... although its probably been said by someone else before.

licorice

"I am going to give you the bottom line, i think it would be entirely beneficial if you were to reenter the sociological mainstream by reengaging in the ritualistic act of dating members of the opposite sex."

Better Off Dead

Hah,that movie is a classic! I think I know every line from it...

Rise Against

"Id rather you hate me for everything i am, than have you love me for something that i did" - A line from the song "Never Enough" by Five Finger Death Punch

Last edited:

licorice

Man i used to watch it about 25 times a days....my sister and i used to know every single word to it...........def a CLASSIC.

yeah the 80's had some real funny movies that I watched all the time,I have that dvd...I still love Caddy Shack,Bachelor Party,Animal House,Johnny Dangerously,Revenge of the Nerds,Sixteen Candles,The Breakfast Club,to name a few that all have some classic lines that I still jokingly refer to...