Extremely skinny jeans on men

hippiechild

... Skinny jeans are probably one of the only "fashion" innovations that I actually find offensive. They make people look like sickly polio victims, flabby torsos balancing precariously upon their set of denim-wrapped sausages.

They're also terribly impractical. What if they were in a situation that required action? What if the bear wanted to snarl off the side of their head? What then, mann? Assuming that their underdeveloped quadriceps are still functional, would their skin-tight leg wrappings allow them to lurch about quickly enough to find safety? Could they deliver an above head height round kick to the beast's face.... NO

"Don't be stumblin' now boyy, Imma gonna eat choooo!"

Skinny jeans
are strangely reminiscent of... this

people should take this here girly as a template to live their lives after
Blair-Masked-Round-Kick.gif
nearly vertical round kick for the win... and not a skinny jean in sight

Last edited:
For me personally, guys who wear skinny jeans are just a no-no ::p:

Although girls do look nice in them, i myself wear skinny jeans.

agoraphobickatie

i myself own a few pair of skinny jeans, but it's a little harder for girls with ass and thighs to pull them off... if i had twig legs, i'd love me some skinny jeans and pumps! but i just wear mine with my boots :) lol

for guys.. i definitely don't dig a dude in skinny jeans.. i mean, if everything else is great and he has skinny jeans on, i might just be like "ehhh, what's with the skinny jeans?" lol.. but 9.9 times out of 10, a guy that i'll find attractive in every way won't be wearing any anyway..... if i'm not interested in a guy, i just don't care what he's wearing/doing/saying all together.. so there- i don't like MY guys with skinnys, but if i'm not interested in him in any way, then it just won't bother me

Emily_G

Have to say I hate both extremes: really skinny or extremely baggy. Somewhere in the middle is perfect IMO. Hubby finds it odd that men can wear skinny jeans...he thinks his junk would be squished, lol. Then again he's 31, not 21 like most of the men/boys wearing skinny jeans.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I seem to be fairly alone in this, but I find them extremely sexy on the right type of legs and with the right shoes. Looks awesome. And unlike what some seem to think about the possible lack of room in the crouch area... They're men's jeans, of course they'll be designed in such a way that there will be enough room down there, without chafing (I would think).
Baggy jeans/pants? Meh. As long I can't see their underwear, then I suppose it looks alright.

Last edited:

Richey

skinny jeans look good on shapely legs but if you have skinny legs then you can also wear straight cut black jeans...it doesn't suit everyone so i'd really shop around first, don't impulse buy.
i think they look great and really sexy on girls(i melt), on us guys the right pair can look alright but some simply don't work mainly because of the way the seems are cut not fitting your shape.

the problem with baggy jeans is they look bad if they drop past your ankle and over your shoes. baggy jeans or semi baggy jeans are more of a late 90's thing and i don't mind it but straight cut jeans are the way to go, that's a pair of jeans that arn't baggy or skin tight somewhere in between and they don't flair out at the bottom.

i thinks its really cool that the tight jeans and converse all stars became mainstream over the past few years, it was like a throwback to the early 90's sonic youth/pixies/nirvana/dinosaur jr/teenage fanclub days...

Last edited:

lunarla

i myself own a few pair of skinny jeans, but it's a little harder for girls with ass and thighs to pull them off... if i had twig legs, i'd love me some skinny jeans and pumps! but i just wear mine with my boots :) lol

I sometimes have felt that I have no place wearing skinny jeans because my booty is more voluptuous than a size 2 ;). But then I rethink that and consider the fact that I'm not a pre-teen so I try and embrace it! I do wear skinny jeans, but not the skinnnnnn tight, I-can't-breathe ones. Just fitted/sometimes bootcut. Where has all the ass gone though, really? That's just a general question to everyone. Has it been misplaced? Girls just keep on getting smaller and smaller, I don't know if it's just where I live or what.

Last edited: