Extremely skinny jeans on men

Nack

Banned
I sometimes have felt that I have no place wearing skinny jeans because my booty is more voluptuous than a size 2 ;). But then I rethink that and consider the fact that I'm not a pre-teen so I try and embrace it! I do wear skinny jeans, but not the skinnnnnn tight, I-can't-breathe ones. Just fitted/sometimes bootcut. Where has all the ass gone though, really? That's just a general question to everyone. Has it been misplaced? Girls just keep on getting smaller and smaller, I don't know if it's just where I live or what.

I speak for all men on SPW when I say, "We all love ass."

Even though I'm very empathic to the causes of gay people and I'm in their corner 90% of the time ...I must say that those jeans are gay ass hell.

if you're gay and you wear them that's fine, do you.

but I can't understand how any heterosexual man would wear them.

I hope they never get locked up

Jannah

Banned
I wouldn't wear skinny jeans but I do wear slim fit jeans, I'm more on the lean side so I think they look fine on me.

Damaged

Skinny jeans on some men is really hot.

Sadly for me i haven't gotton into any pair of skinny jeans LOL i blame my ghetto bootay :(

NinjaLikesToast

I kind of like them. Some people look really good in them, I personally don't feel comfortable wearing pants that tight. It's just clothing :p that's how I look at it...
Where what you want, tell the people to **** off if they don't like it..

Elad

Banned
I really dont like skinny jeans, they makes guys look extremely effeminate and like they're 15 or 16, wtf is wrong with having actual fitted clothes. Most of the time when I see people with skin tight black jeans and skinny legs I think it looks like they're trying too hard and poser-ish, but saying that some people can pull it off.. but thats definatly the minority.

Felgen

People with an ectomorphic build might pull it off. In all other cases, it makes a man look like a metrosexual gay stereotype.

Elad

Banned
well, you can't say those pants look the same in both ecto and endomorphs....

Ecto, endo and meso all take a backseat to diet and exercise.. so unless people are using it as an excuse for being overweight.. yeah they should look the same lol.

I never wear skinny jeans. I usually wear old, baggy clothes.

I've never understood why so many people are so obsessed with clothes. I just wear whatever I feel comfortable wearing. I mean, it's not like I'm going to look any different if I start wearing "fashionable" clothes.

Felgen

Ecto, endo and meso all take a backseat to diet and exercise.. so unless people are using it as an excuse for being overweight.. yeah they should look the same lol.

The somatotypes are more than just "fat vs. fit". Allthough an ectomorph will have a lower bodyfat percentage than an endomorph, he will also have more narrow hips, longer legs and so on.

shore_of_glass

I never wear skinny jeans. I usually wear old, baggy clothes.

I've never understood why so many people are so obsessed with clothes. I just wear whatever I feel comfortable wearing. I mean, it's not like I'm going to look any different if I start wearing "fashionable" clothes.

you ARE gonna look different
but you can FEEL the same, and in that case, disregard fashion.

I used to wear baggy clothes, but people change :D I still find that style cool, if it isn't SUPER baggy clothes.