Extremely skinny jeans on men

Aldi

Yeaaaaah.

Tell that to the little high schoolers walking around. It is the fashion now I'm telling you.

It's fashionable to be gay.

youthinkdotcom_3019709_164669.jpg

yea it's true, skinny jeans can make you look a bit girly from behind, but consider this. They make you impervious to pick-pockets.

Once, many many moons ago, i accidentally got completely rat arsed one night, to the point where i could barely string a sentance together or walk in even a slightly straight line. and instead of doing the sensible thing and getting a cab i decided to trek home. and on the walk home i found a lovely looking piece of concrete and decided to have a sleep. some time later i was rudely awoken by some hobo type touching me, which was most uncool but i didn't think much of it. later, when i came to my senses i realised i had basicaly been mugged. The scrot what done it took everything out off my shirt pockets and off my wrist, but nothing from my trouser pockets. later i figured he was ultimately foiled by my ultra skinny tight fit jeans, unable to get his grubby little mits inside the tightly-stiched openings, my wallet phone and mp3 were safe in pockets!

Skinny jeans FTW!

Pookah

yea it's true, skinny jeans can make you look a bit girly from behind, but consider this. They make you impervious to pick-pockets.

Once, many many moons ago, i accidentally got completely rat arsed one night, to the point where i could barely string a sentance together or walk in even a slightly straight line. and instead of doing the sensible thing and getting a cab i decided to trek home. and on the walk home i found a lovely looking piece of concrete and decided to have a sleep. some time later i was rudely awoken by some hobo type touching me, which was most uncool but i didn't think much of it. later, when i came to my senses i realised i had basicaly been mugged. The scrot what done it took everything out off my shirt pockets and off my wrist, but nothing from my trouser pockets. later i figured he was ultimately foiled by my ultra skinny tight fit jeans, unable to get his grubby little mits inside the tightly-stiched openings, my wallet phone and mp3 were safe in pockets!

Skinny jeans FTW!

That is pretty awesome.

yumesa

I see guys in skinny jeans all the time so I've gotten use to it. I mean some guys can pull it off because they're really not at all skin tight it just hugs them. If they got the legs they should go for it but it they look weird in them then no. I don't even like them on girls especially if they're not flattering skinny or fat legged.

Jake123

Banned
My legs are too muscular to fit in jeans that are too skinny.

On a related note, people with chicken legs scare me. I fear their twig legs might snap at any moment or something.