Extremely skinny jeans on men

Now I personally like skinny jeans on females, I really think its sexy. But I really dont like the coming back fashion trend on men. Im a dude and I wear my jeans a bit baggy to a bit fitted. But dudes nowadays want to wear tight shirts and loud colors with tight jeans that they can share with their girlfriend. lol. Not meaning to offend anyone but what are your thoughts on skinny jeans on men??

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3641/3565690556_09d0989f15.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_y2Pxq1jHI...Ab0/TEMmTJ_Iu8I/s320/skinny+jeans+for+men.JPG

Last edited:

lunarla

I really don't find it too attractive at all. Fitted clothing on guys, on the other hand, is very appealing! Skin tight is just a bit laughable for me though, I don't know. I guess it's a personal style statement, but I think it's one that's very attention seeking which I just can't really take too seriously. Simple is the way to go, I think.

I definitely don't like skinny jeans on guys! If a guy is skinny, I do like slightly more fitted jeans on him, but definitely not ones that are tight on their legs!

Pookah

mightyboosh_280_389891a.jpg

Those jeans are like a requirement in this case.

<3 Might Boosh

philly2bits

Personally I would never wear skinny jeans. I like them loose but not too loose. I'd like to able to move without fearing I might rip them. I pretty much have a "to each his own" attitude with other peoples clothing styles. Sure I may find some stuff people wear silly, but they could just as easily find what I wear silly too. Everyone has there own style, who am I to judge.

I don't like skinny jeans period, but when I see a man wearing them I can't help but think, "Oh, their poor willy."

Nack

Banned
People wear it to show off their junk no? Well anyway, it hurts to even look at them, I feel like its gonna alter the shape of my minions in my pant, if I do wear them...

Krista

mightyboosh_280_389891a.jpg

Those jeans are like a requirement in this case.

<3 Might Boosh

Ha! Most definitely a great show! Old Gregg is my absolute favorite.

As for skinny jeans, not a big fan of them. I get the whole trendsetting thing, it being a fashion statement and if you'd like to make sure your testicles shrink and your chance of having kids decreases, by all means go for it. I date boys who wear these:

mypants.jpg

lyricalliaisons

I think most people look bad in skinny jeans, male or female, but they do look worse on men. The only people who look good in skinny jeans are women who have model-like bodies & even then, it only looks right when they're worn under boots..... imo.

johnny 85

Ha! Most definitely a great show! Old Gregg is my absolute favorite.

As for skinny jeans, not a big fan of them. I get the whole trendsetting thing, it being a fashion statement and if you'd like to make sure your testicles shrink and your chance of having kids decreases, by all means go for it. I date boys who wear these:

mypants.jpg

because only boys wood wear them :rolleyes:::p:

Krista

because only boys wood wear them :rolleyes:::p:

He, my ex boyfriend was a big fan. Besides that we all have to grow up someday, even now guys really can't spend their days wearing jeans like those either. I'm fond of nerdy guys anyways and you won't catch them in those ::p: I'd pick glasses over chains any day actually.

Noca

Banned
Im a guy and I HATE wearing skinny leg jeans. Its like impossible to put them on, they are soo uncomfortable and its really a task to be able to sit down in them.