Everyone, post your videos!

Eam

Well done Elad, Luke1993, Pookah and khanhberlake_92. Great to see you all, you all rock :)

Sorry for acting like a retard at the beginning.::p:

EDIT: Sorry for the crappy quality, but I used my phone in the end.

Last edited:

Tiercel

Ah, we have some actual people who post here!

Okay, I'm really just glad that I wasn't the only one to post a video. And I'm glad people are brave enough to post their videos. Whether they're retarded, nervous as hell, don't know what to say, or busy scaring their dogs, it's good to actually see you guys.

So let's keep on posting, so we can finally get over how terrible we all look!

;)

Kat

I wasn't nearly as irritated as I was making myself out to be.:rolleyes:

YouTube - Video-0006.mp4

BTW, I wasn't told that my video was crap. I was told that if I wasn't happy with its clarity, I could always make a new one if I so wished.:rolleyes:

Ha! Yeah I can be a little persuasive at times, but it looks like it turned out for good reason. Excellent.! :D

Pookah

I like your video too, you seem very serene and naturally pretty :D

Thank you, serene is a nice compliment! I encourage more ppl to post just to get some exposure therapy in. Even if you delete it later, the sheer fright of ppl seeing the video is therapeutic. :p

Tiercel

Hey! Here's another one. For some reason it took way too long to upload, but I think it's worth it. Or maybe it's not worth it. But at least I'm a bit awkward, and some of my personality and mannerisms are more on display.

And mods, please forgive my sexy shoulders. I normally cover them things up, but sunburn + excess shirt material = ouch.

YouTube - more embarrassment

And I'm really starting to love the frames YouTube chooses to display for my videos.... :rolleyes:

Tiercel

great video and you look like a nice person tiercel!! loved the poems.

I'm glad you liked them. But I'm not so sure about that whole looking like a nice person bit. As nice as I may be, one must remember that I'm a white male with a shaved head. So by default I'm at least slightly evil.

;)

Crappy quality again:mad:.

Since I can fake accents, I think I should make my next video with a cockney accent... in order to sound a bit rougher. because, well, frankly, I sound like a nerd here.:rolleyes:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkhjuS0BEjM]YouTube - Video-0005.mp4 [/url]

Generical

ha sweeeeet, was good making it....it's pretty close to what i'm like i guess. Reminder also to sort out my room, hopefully that wardrobe is going then decks on a table and yeh....can walk in there then :D IT'S ALL HAPPENING

Ignace

Lol Malady, I thought you were going to show something else.:rolleyes:
Good T-shirt, where did u get it from ?:D