Everyone, post your videos!

Eam

Aw well anyone can be my movie buddie =D

thanks a lot as well, means a lot ::eek::

If I were a little more south in England I would take you up on that!

I don't think there is anyone here from central England, you're all londoners ::p:

I'm glad that my comment meant something to you - it's such a brave thing to do.

Kat

You all should be proud, you all have done very well. :)

I wonder who will be next…

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Photobucket tends to have major size limits on files.

http://www.yousendit.com/ has a 2 gig size limit. Once you've sent it to someone, you can use the link they give you for other people. I think there's a limit on how many people can download from that link though.

Emily_G

Nice vid, Tiercel :)

I think the only videos I'm in are ones I had to make for school...and probably some home videos DH has shot at holidays and what not....no idea where any of that is, and even if I did probably wouldn't post it...sorry to be a party pooper :D

KiaraBlue

I can just say : Very brave of u!! I could never do that. I'm too affraid that someone from RL see my video..and people like people..it would be probably put on cd and distributed over the neighborhood..:rolleyes:

Pink_Paula

You're all so blooming brave for posting videos :eek: I couldn't see yours Serafina but i know you look amazing lol and Mark awwwww at your accent, too cute hehe

Eam

Arghh, I'm too late ::(:

I caught it :), I agree that you looked beautiful Serafina.

You can see real emotion in these videos which you just can't get from the pictures.

Well done Tiercel for being brave enough to start the thread.