Does your user name mean something?

thor01

Yes I do have trouble picking them. Mines just something I thought of for a name at the time. I'm interested in ancient history and stuff, so it just came to my mind. I'm not comparing myself to the Norse god in any way haha. I want to make that clear :D. I would probably change it now if I could, to something more interesting, or fitting to myself haha.

Last edited:
Well Firefox just used to be a nickname for the internet, because my two fave animals are red pandas and foxes, and another name for red pandas is firefox, so yah. ::p:
Now I've made a character out of it. XD
And I think you can guess where the anxiety_ridden bit came from. ;)

~Firefox

P+G

Mine is shortened from a user name I always use. It has the name of someone who I'm a huge fan of. I used to take forever trying to think of a good user name. I think P+G sounds nice, reminds me of the tea bag PG Tips. :)

stand_up

My username kind of explains it self.

We have our down times,... but we can't live in negativity (e.g. fear, anger, sadness, self-pitty, easy-way-out) for all our lives... There comes a time when we need to stand up and live no matter how hard things are.

reslo

My username kind of explains it self.

We have our down times,... but we can't live in negativity (e.g. fear, anger, sadness, self-pitty, easy-way-out) for all our lives... There comes a time when we need to stand up and live no matter how hard things are.

uhhhhhhh my name means loser~

MothMan

mine describes the way I go about my day. Staying hidden during the day but feeling bold enough to be myself at night when everyone else is asleep.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

My user name by it's self means nothing. It just reminded me of a distant place, where I am. For the thoughts that bloom in my mind.
Usually don't use this name for other sites.

mmmm

Yes, as a matter of fact, my name means that I am too lazy to reach all the way to any of the other letters while logging in.

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

Barry is my name, I am called Bar for short and the AKA Redzer is because i was on here b4 for as Redzer.

iamthenra

Yeah my name is obvious isn't it? I am the NRA.... I am a life member of the National Rifle Association, because target shooting is one of my hobbies as well as reloading rifle cartridges...

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

Yeah my name is obvious isn't it? I am the NRA.... I am a life member of the National Rifle Association, because target shooting is one of my hobbies as well as reloading rifle cartridges...

What gun/guns do ya have man?