Does your user name mean something?

My user name is an invention of my rich imagination.

PFFFFF hahaha

It's just a character from an SNES game I must have been into when I signed up or something. I'd change it if I could.

MadCat

My name is from Mechwarrior. Mad Cat + many LRM, with some Streak SRM's as well..Oh the good old days.

gsmax5

My name is from Mechwarrior. Mad Cat + many LRM, with some Streak SRM's as well..Oh the good old days.

That is the best game, I own Mechwarrior 2 but I've never played the original Mechwarrior or any of the others. The "robots" I remember are maddog, hellbringer, rifleman, summoner, timberwolf, gargoyle, warhammer, maurauder, firemoth, kitfox, jenner, nova, and stormcrow. Which Mechwarrior was Mad Dog in?

Tiercel

I decided to not use my usual name on this site for some reason. I picked this one because I really like birds of prey. The males are called tiercels, and they're usually about a third smaller than the females.

And since I always feel like I don't quite measure up to other people....

Ryobi

Mine's the name of a brand of welder. I just love how the word looks and sounds.

Go you marketing buffs! Go you good things go!

Last edited:

El.Sonador

well, mine is Spanish for "The Dreamer" . I just love the way it sounds in spanish ...

Last edited:

enigma

Websters definition of enigma :-

a person of puzzling or contradictory character: To me he has always been an enigma, one minute completely insensitive, the next moved to tears.

On reflection im not insensitive and i don't really cry......guess i should have done some research :0/

kuhtreen

My username is how my real name is pronounced, but not how it is spelled. It has a unique spelling and very few people get it right the first time. I just chose kuhtreen for a username on this site because it keeps my true identity a bit hidden. :)

Synthetic

My name stems from the Theodore Sturgeon book The Synthetic Man. It's also known as the Dreaming Jewels. I tend to use Synthetic or Synthetic Man.