Does your user name mean something?

I chose mine because I like freestyle skateboarding and I have monster skills lol

I used to have a lot of trouble coming up with names then I figured out a cool way to get awesome usernames: Just use song titles!

I've used RedHotMoon, WonderWall, IvoryCoast and IFoughtTheLaw

Midnight_Violet

I dyed my hair this really dark purple almost black color and it was called midnight violet..and i thought the name suited me...

AlleyCat

I like cats. :)

Plus, if I was an animal I would probably be an alley cat. Lost and wandering around with no particular place to belong.

Rigil

Left.
Literally, not politically.
It's actually from the star Rigil Kentaurus (AKA Alpha Centauri), which IIRC means "left foot of the centaur".
There's another star called Rigel in the constellation Orion, with pretty much the same meaning (left foot- not a centaur though).

Jodie-Tyler

Jodie- is my name.
Tyler- is a charactor from my fav film 'fight club' and he represents everything you want to be, but are not.

Lorraine Manca

Yep. It was my grandmother's name. She died a few years before i was born, but I was told she was a recluse and acted strange. I found this out after being shy and nearly mute throughout childhood. I am pretty sure this stuff is close to 100% genetic. I just use the name for this sight. Couldnt think of anything else

GammaRay

Mine is just a Beck song off Modern English I was listening to when I signed up for something some time ago....

Darker Than Black

ya, go watch Darker Than Black, its F*ing awesome, the dolls dont talk much, like Yin, its like they're got SA/SP or something u know? I can so relate

Jannah

Banned
My name means "paradise" in Arabic (I'm not Arab though), it is where I hope to find myself one day here on earth, not necessarily the after life (if there is one). I am hopeful that one day I will find it whether it be in mind, body or soul.

Last edited: