Does your user name mean something?

Danfalc

Banned
Mine is just a mish mash on my real names,i suck at coming up with them for forums lol.Id use my nickname(s) i have for various online games i play but they would just sound cheesy on a forum.

princess_haru

My name's taken from a Japanese film I really like. Here's a plot summary taken from good ol' Wikipedia:

"The story follows a girl called Haru, a quiet, shy and unassuming high school student who has a long-suppressed ability to talk to cats. One day she saves a darkly colored, odd-eyed cat from being hit by a truck on a busy road. The cat turns out to be Lune, Prince of the Cat Kingdom. In return, the cats shower her with gifts of catnip and mice - and then she is offered the Prince's hand in marriage. Her mixed reply is taken as a yes."

Maybe I should not tell I'm a fan of Sponge Bob :D.
Haha no, Spongebob rocks! Have you seen the movie? :D

TheNewZero

that's awesome! Having never heard of the song before, I felt the need to look it up after reading this. It's soo excellent! :D

This user name was created so that nobody would trace this account to or from anywhere else. It's pretty ok though. I am quite hippie-esque and, being young, hippies would most likely call me "child."
I love all living things and most non-living things.

Yay! Oh they're marvelous, simply marvelous. I have a slight Rasputina obsession :)

Only most non-living things? Hehe.

Perfidion

Marilyn Manson's remix of Rasputina's Transylvanian Concubine is great. Excellent driving music.

Reiji Moritsugu

My name comes from a character of a japanese show [Kurogane no Linebarrels] that I really like. Some info about him:

The chief of JUDA Corporation’s Special Task Force who is also a factor that pilots the machina “VARDANT”. An all-around player who excels in intelligence, leadership and physical strength. He is an expert in battles who never loses his cool and always makes sound judgments. He always dresses in suave business suits.

The exact opposite of how I am, plus I really like the name Reiji.

Mine is self explanatory I think....its what I usually say when Im deciding I dont want to go in somewhere...usually based on cars in parking lot.

oh well :(

Haha, I'm the same way - grocery stores, restaurants. Especially restaurants. I like them half empty, at least.

Mine's from a song. The New Zero by Rasputina. Mmm...I sort of liked the mysteriousness of the song. No one ever knows what the heck the song's talking about. Like me :)

Whoa, I just looked this up on youtube - great song, whatever it's about! And this (fan) video also makes me want to rent the Black Cat. I've seen pics of Boris Karloff before and never really understood the appeal, but in the clips you really get a sense of him - his eyes are hypnotic, and he has this air of sadness about him or something.

YouTube - Rasputina - The New Zero feat. Karloff and Lugosi

its the name of one of the founders of Rome who was rasied by wolves

or its Uncle Remus from the book

That is cool, either way :) I have the Collected Tales of Uncle Remus and it's really good. And I saw Song of the South when I was a kid, and loved it, but Disney has buried it in their vaults, unfortunately. But they do have a Disney book version which has great illustrations/paintings in it.

I was thinking a lot before I registered what to put as a nickname, I liked the usernames like Riped_with_Decay, Infected_Malignity, InDeepShit or Doomed2Die, there were actually so many that anything similar wouldn´t sound original anymore. This place seemed to me so decadent and gloomy when I first found it, like some underworld or something :D. So I thought I would put CorpseBride but finally I chose just Lea to keep it short and not add more negativity :). Lea because my zodiac sign is Leo.

Haha, those other names are pretty good :) I guess all the gloomy people have moved on to other places - this place seems fairly cheerful, considering. I like gloomy people too, but maybe they got criticized for being too negative or something.

mines is my nickname Gio, n i was born on the 2nd day in july in '89
use this for alotta things, dont kno y tho lol

I got mine from a radiohead song. I also kind of adopted it as my artist alias when I first started writing songs and needed a name to go by. I liked it cause it was honest and it captured who I am very well. But now I use it all the time, whenever I'm online and it's turned into this giant alter ego that I have now. I probably spend more time thinking about worrywort than I do about myself nowadays! ....erm.....that's not good is it?!

It's a good name - also sounds like the name of a plant, like St. John's wort or something :)

Whoa, your site looks really interesting - I'll have to explore it more someday. But I love this picture -

02-snowpoppy-1.jpg

StonedBob

My name's taken from a Japanese film I really like. Here's a plot summary taken from good ol' Wikipedia:

"The story follows a girl called Haru, a quiet, shy and unassuming high school student who has a long-suppressed ability to talk to cats. One day she saves a darkly colored, odd-eyed cat from being hit by a truck on a busy road. The cat turns out to be Lune, Prince of the Cat Kingdom. In return, the cats shower her with gifts of catnip and mice - and then she is offered the Prince's hand in marriage. Her mixed reply is taken as a yes."

Haha no, Spongebob rocks! Have you seen the movie? :D

Hey, of course :D

gsmax5

I think when I originally made it, my username stood for something, but I forgot what it was.

MrDooBee

MrDooBee was the mascot of a kids program i used to watch when i was young. It was a puppet bee lol.