Do you want kids?

Do you want kids?

• Yes

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • I don´t know!

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Maybe, but what if they´re not gonna be punk rock like me?!

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

Nanita

I really don´t know if I want kids. In a way I do, but at the same time I just think it would be too much to handle, as I already struggle with life and various issues.
Also I´m worried they won´t be punk rock .. or actually I´m worried that we will have fights and and not have a close relationship.

Last edited:

Hoppy

Oh yes, at least 7, but preferably more.

One with Zooey Deschanel, One with Emma Stone, one with Megan Fox, etc.

Serious answer, yes.

Probability, almost zero.

bardock

No, I want my line to end with me. Theirs a whole lot wrong with me and alot of it is probably hereditary

GhastlyCC

Obviously I had to pick that last option.

Seriously though?
No idea.
I used to be really against the idea,but I've kind of eased up on my negative feelings towards it for whatever reason.
I mean,I'm not hoping that kids are in my future or anything,but I'm not really hoping that they're not...you know?

Besides...nobody can be as punk rock as me.

Last edited:

Diend

Bringing a kid to adulthood and beyond sounds hard...looking back at my own childhood...

Flanscho

If I'd find a partner with whom I'd be sure to spend more than the next 15 years together, and we are in a situation that would allow us to give children what I think they need, then I'd consider it.
Since this is not the case, I don't consider it.

Since there was no option saying "I already have a child/children" I had to pick YES. I have two and she is due to have our third in September. Luckily, all three have the same parents.

LoyalXenite

I am torn on this one, a part of me wants a child one day, preferably two. Another part of me doesnt want any biological children but plans to care for foster children. However the strongest part of me is too impatient for children and is afraid of completely ****ing up their lives and just creating more damaged children to live in this hell of a world....

planemo

My grandmother had a mental illness, and it passed on to my dad. My dad then passed it on to me. So i guess if i have a kid i'm gonna pass on my misery to them, so no i don't want any kids.

Slytherin88

I can't fathom having to be in charge of something 24/7 for 18 years plus. I think I am too selfish at my current age. Will my outlook change? Maybe, but I can't seriously ever see myself pregnant or being happy enough to want a child. Then what happens if it is disabled, or autistic or something and have to have an abortion. Just seems like too risky. Also, being a teacher, I don't want to put up with kids all day then go home to my own.

vickiekitties

you could always just order one online

I wouldn't rule that out entirely. This idea could be reevaluated for consideration at a later date; assuming the child in question doesn't scream endlessly, like my landlord's demonspawn triplets. @_@

laure15

I used to think I'd grow up to be rich and end up adopting some kids, but I have since reevaluated my goals. Finances is not the only thing required to raise kids. There needs to be the love, mental stability, psychological support, etc. It's also very important to be a good role model for your kids, to exhibit confidence and high self esteem, and be mature. Currently, I lack most of the requirements. Even if I'm rich, I don't think I could pull it off. Child rearing is not a hobby like playing with cute dolls, etc. I used to have pets but regret not giving them the love they need. If I have trouble raising pets, then why would I want children?