Votes: 52 25.9%
  • nope never

Votes: 145 72.1%
  • used to, but quit

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

EscapeArtist

^ Why does it matter if ANYONE smokes?
Some places in mexico, breathing the air each day is as bad as smoking a pack. Smoking contributes.
Unlike countries, air does not have borders.

I also think that, yeah we're all going to die, but we want to live before we die. I think Health is quality of life.

panicsurvivor

Re: Do you smoke cigarettes?

No I don't! I hate smokers and the things they stick in their mouths. I hope all of them die an untimely death due to their bad habits (seriously - if they aren't trying their best to quit it, then it serves them right). And please leave all us non-smokers alone; go somewhere else with your filthy habits.

I don't care if I get disciplined for saying this: You are a complete and utter Idiot, you are judgmental, insensitive, holier than thou, you disgust me and I hope you die an untimely death!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

panicsurvivor

Re: Do you smoke cigarettes?

I don't care if I get disciplined for saying this: You are a complete and utter Idiot, you are judgmental, insensitive, holier than thou, you disgust me and I hope you die an untimely death!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

LOL I just realized how old that quote was. I was so hostile when I read it, but I just realized it was made last year. O well I still don't take back what I said I meant every word, I can't stand people like that.

KiaKaha

Banned
I smoke, unfortunately. I have been off and on since I was about 18. It was a very unwise decision on my part. I am trying to quit because it makes me feel weak, but I have a hard time dealing with withdrawal symptoms, I get a bit crazy. I did try champix recently which helped me a LOT (its a wonder drug) I managed to stop for 6 weeks. I started again because I felt depressed. It only took one and now I am back on them. In some ways cigarettes help with dealing with people...even though it is incredibly anti social, it sometimes helps when it comes to getting to know others (smokers have an unspoken automatic bond). I want to quit...I really do, life will be better in so many ways...but it has a firm grip on me.... still there are plenty of success stories of quitters so there is always hope. I just have to find the will and total determination to finally rid myself of it once and for all...

No. I don't like smoking. :rolleyes: Although my parents do smoke,
I would never wanna touch a cigarette. Because it stinks >_<
It's unhealthy and I don't like it. It might reduce anxiety a little, but still no smoking for me :).

I love choco-cigarettes though :D

DespairSoul

No. I don't like smoking. :rolleyes: Although my parents do smoke,
I would never wanna touch a cigarette. Because it stinks >_<
It's unhealthy and I don't like it. It might reduce anxiety a little, but still no smoking for me :).

I love choco-cigarettes though :D

hehe is cute funny u love choco cigarettes thats definetly much better choice:D

DespairSoul

Ok ok ok ok i do i smoke dont throw stones on me non-smokers:D

I start young but if my mom figure out i stoped i had break one year later i again started i smoked propably 4 years together i had two stopings between and now again after break 1.5 smoke again because influent me my bf wich is heavy smoker, but this is only excuse. Im weak and i know it, is like rolercoaster up and down with me and my habit. Definetly is bad habit and i would like to dont smoke and stop maybe i will again stop it for some time soon and make some break:D Buying cigarettes is like throwing money to rubbish so much money going for destroying your health ya shame i know still i do, because i dont know what to do with myself.

JosephG

Yeah I have since I was in my early teens which I'm not proud of. Won't do me good in the long run. I know all the risks but I just enjoy it that much. What's weird is that I don't think I'm addicted - there has been times where I've refrained from smoking and had no problem doing so in terms of withdrawal symptoms (besides like getting a nasty weird smokers cold/cough).
Nothing better than listening to music and lighting up a ciggie

DespairSoul

Yeah I have since I was in my early teens which I'm not proud of. Won't do me good in the long run. I know all the risks but I just enjoy it that much. What's weird is that I don't think I'm addicted - there has been times where I've refrained from smoking and had no problem doing so in terms of withdrawal symptoms (besides like getting a nasty weird smokers cold/cough).
Nothing better than listening to music and lighting up a ciggie

haha :D

Nothing better than listening to music and lighting up a ciggie i love that one:D

Emmaa

Tried smoking and HATED it, which I guess is a good thing. My mum used to smoke and I never really liked it so that's probably why I'm not so keen.

fitftw

wish I could quit. I go to the gym way too often, and sometimes I hate the fact that I smoke and that people smell it on me and are probably disgusted. I'll quit eventually...

WeirdyMcGee

Never felt the need to try.
inhaling smoke of any kind makes me vomit so... that pretty much took away any inclination I might've ever had to give into peer pressure or 'try' smoking anything.

lol

coyote

this may have been pointed out, but there's a choice missing

"used to, but quit"

it's been about 19 years since I quit smoking

Corrina

This is going to sound awful but if i find a girl attractive and then i find out that she smokes i become less attracted to her. It just looks so dirty to see anyone smoking.

I'm the same way. I'm always disappointed when I find out that somebody I like smokes.