Disney movie that made you cry?

Have you ever had a Disney movie that made u cry?

I know im a adult, but everytime I see or hear the little mermaid sang "Part of your World" it makes me get teary eyed... That song is how I feel about mingling with people.. I wish I could be... part of that worldddddd.. :confused:

Krista

I know im a adult, but everytime I see or hear the little mermaid sang "Part of your World" it makes me get teary eyed... That song is how I feel about mingling with people.. I wish I could be... part of that worldddddd.. :confused:

Oh are you kidding! It's like that's the only purpose for Disney movies, lol. I am not afraid to say that "The Fox and the Hound"..best movie ever. I've seen it a million times, I could see it a million times more and it never fails to make me cry ::eek::

Hellhound

Super Moderator
The Lion king made me a little sad. At the same time, i loved the evil lion and all the tragic scenes.

AimeeSP

Wow, same here!

Not that I can remember, but I always got upset when Littlefoot's mother died in 'The Land Before Time', a none Disney movie.

Bemzy

Lion King...the death scene of Simbas father.

I hope you die Scar...wait, what? He died?:)

206Raider

Can't say I've cried to a Disney movie but Lion King is the greatest disney movie of all time! I think I saw it 4 times in the theaters when I was like 5 or so.

I cry with so many Disney movies, lol. Fox and the Hound immediately jumps to mind, as does Up. I don't think I ever cried so early in a movie as I did with Up. The Lion King makes me tear up every time.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I]Tuesdays with Morrie[/I], Marley & Me and Dancer in the Dark.

Dark and depressing movies typically make me feel...elated. I'm a sick puppy.

However, Disney movies are the #1 reason I cry, ever. It's almost always something sappy and cheesy, even when I see it coming miles away and the writing is totally unoriginal.