Disney movie that made you cry?

EscapeArtist

Was The Land Before Time a Disney movie? I don't think it was.... Either way though, I watched that 2 days ago and cried through the entire thing, simply because it was so nostalgic.

shredman

All disney movies get me emotional. Recently I saw UP and that really got me going. As a kid I remember Watership Down having a huge effect on me (scared & sad)... ohhh charolottes web was sad when Charlotte dies :(

When I was a kid, I used to cry every time I saw the roof scene in Beauty & The Beast...you know, when Gaston and the Beast were fighting.

Lol.

WorldEndsWithMe

Fox and the Hound
Bambi
Lion King
Up! (the opening scene Ohmygooooooood, got so choked)
I remember more making me cry, but I can't think which ones right now...
Seriously, Disney might as well just start punching six year olds in the stomach with how sad they make their movies.

Fox and the Hound
Bambi
Lion King
Up! (the opening scene Ohmygooooooood, got so choked)
I remember more making me cry, but I can't think which ones right now...
Seriously, Disney might as well just start punching six year olds in the stomach with how sad they make their movies.

Haha, true. But they'd better experience it in a movie with a happy ending for the first time, then in real life where the outcome might not be so forgiving I guess. ^W^

LadyWench

I cried easily when I was a kid. I was pretty sensitive. I still am, to an extent, lol. Many Disney movies had me bawling when I was young. I haven't watched many Disney movies lately, but Up really had be going. I felt like such a wuss. *Spoiler ahead, if you haven't seen it! Well, kind of. Sort of. Maybe. Perhaps.*

I think what had me upset the most with that movie, is the fact that since Ellie was a young girl, she had a dream to move to a place she loved and thought was magnificent. When she got married, she tried saving up money to go, and it just never happened. Finally, one day, her husband gets the plane tickets to go, and she ends up dying right beforehand. That part had me crying up a storm. I felt so bad. I guess it just kind of got me thinking about my own situation. I hate where I live, and I want out more than anything. But I don't have the money and the means to go where I'm dreaming of going. I don't want to die here...like this...

Eam

If we're talking Disney only then The Lion King and Homeward Bound both got me watery eyed.

Homeward Bound particularly so, it helped a lot having Micheal J Fox's voice in it.

Illusions

I was thinking about how I cried during Up and the more recent Toy Story 3... then I realised this thread was asking about Disney movies. (So I suppose they don't count?)

I cried during The Lion King when I rewatched it the other day. I don't think I realised how much of a masterpiece this film was when I watched it when I was a kid (on tape, good times). Then again I haven't seen any of the ol' Disney classics in pretty long time. The last one I saw was The Hunchback of Notre Dame, which I really liked and is one of my favourites, but didn't make me cry.

The Liong King, Pocohontas, Beauty and the Beast, Fox and the Hound. And most recently Tory Story 3 >.>

Pretty much any classic Disney movies that I watch these days make me emotional, because it reminds me of my childhood...

Ecclesiastes

Not sure if it sounds silly, I cry each time I watch Lilo n Stitch. At the scene when stitch finds himself a burden for causing so much trouble and ran away from home bringing that storybook with him.

I've rewatched this movie for more than 5 times, and never fail to cry each time. It reminds me of the bond between me and my dog, maybe that's why it deeply surges my emotions.

Square_Eyes

When I first posted in this thread there were no Disney films that had made me cry. That was before I watched Up and Toy Story 3. Things have changed.