dear coyote

dear MarionBerry,

it has been my experience that a deeper stroke and stronger thrust are highly prized in most situations, so any extra shaft length is to her benefit. the real advantage is in the repetitive nature of the stroking, er paddling - although the 1/2" may only add an incremental amount of driving force to each individual stroke, it is the overall cumulative effect of all the strokes in a repetitive rhythm that will come together to drive her vessel as far and as fast she wants to take it

scratch-head03-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000416-design.gif

Section_31

Dear Coyote,

Several ladies on SPW are dying to know if Hubert is available and if so, what kind of woman does he prefer? :D

The readers demand to know!

TLG

coyote

Dear Coyote,

Several ladies on SPW are dying to know if Hubert is available and if so, what kind of woman does he prefer? :D

The readers demand to know!

TLG

dear TLG,

my apologies for the delayed response.

the questioning of my assistant, Hubert, did not provide more than a few evasive quips, so i elected to spend some time observing him for myself.

apparently, my assistant, Hubert, is attracted to practically all females.

however, he does seem to be particularly drawn to women who are smart, funny, energetic, and creative, and who are physically small, slender/athletic, and petite.

i hope this helps, good luck!

Last edited:

coyote

Dear coyote,

Why are people on youtube so full of hate? ::(:

dear NathanielWingatePeaslee,

that is an interesting question.

after a considerable amount of research into this topic, my assistant, Hubert, and i have reached one inexhaustable conclusion...

they simply do not have enough fiber in their diet.

coyote

dear coyote,

Has Hubert taken his cue from you regarding his taste in women?

dear Mr. Hoddesdon,

although my assistant, Hubert, took my cue, my many years of billiards training ensure that i can still beat him any time i want with one of the house sticks.

Section_31

Dear Coyote,

Somthing evil is coming out of my office's HR office!!! we need immediate military support!!!

*transmission ends*

Last edited:

Feathers

dear coyote,

who will win the presidential election, and why?

lol is Hubert running? :)

Sorry to butt in your thread, but I just couldn't resist it!! :)

Great thread btw!! (Some stuff might be a bit TMI so I don't dare to read the previous page lol!! :))

dear NathanielWingatePeaslee,

that is an interesting question.

after a considerable amount of research into this topic, my assistant, Hubert, and i have reached one inexhaustable conclusion...

they simply do not have enough fiber in their diet.

Lol brilliant :)

I get the idea of full beards, but I don't understand the concept behind moustache-only faces, are they supposed to look attractive and manly? In my opinion they just look weird, as though a third eyebrow has grown in the wrong place. Can you explain the meaning of moustaches to me?

U

user deleted

is the mustache what finally baffled, yote???

I think it's like that saying about the abyss. If one gazes too long into the mustache, the mustache also gazes into you. Coyote is probably trapped in some kind of existential hell.

Feathers

I get the idea of full beards, but I don't understand the concept behind moustache-only faces, are they supposed to look attractive and manly? In my opinion they just look weird, as though a third eyebrow has grown in the wrong place. Can you explain the meaning of moustaches to me?

What? Is Coyote running a moustache??!! o_O Or is Hubert??

PS I think they all want to look like Burt Reynolds??!! (Or whatshisname, from the trucker movies in 1970s??)

Feathers

PS Hoddesdon LOOOOOL!!!!!

Coyote is secretly training for running with Hubert - election is coming in 2016, nooooo?? :)